Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And 1 to Cincinnati, 1 to California, 1 left the country and others back to Weston Boca and Kendall, 3 were picked up by the USMNT who weren’t identified by IM and were bench players. They can’t identity, retain or develop talent!
    Talking about coaches sir

Comment

And 1 to Cincinnati, 1 to California, 1 left the country and others back to Weston Boca and Kendall, 3 were picked up by the USMNT who weren’t identified by IM and were bench players. They can’t identity, retain or develop talent!
      All those boys that were let go lacked one thing that is very important in high level competition.
      CONSISTENCY.
      Same is going to happen to some of these 05s stay tuned!

Comment

Consistency – not extremes:
        Coaches want players to be no worse than 6/10 for their performances every week, and preferably they want you (the player) to throw in plenty of 7/10 games and some 8/10 games.

Having sat opposite a lot of managers and spoken with them at length about what they require from a player, I know that they want someone reliable.

They want someone they can depend on.

The worst type of player for them is someone who is 8/10 one week, then 4/10 the next.

THEY SIMPLY CAN’T TRUST THESE TYPES OF PLAYERS.

Comment

Exactly my point that was what IM was supposed to be for the youth program for growth and development. They contacted all the clubs and pulled the homegrown rule on some kids that were leaving for other MLS clubs but you are right there are none and IM has proved themselves to be no different! Sad!
          😥 leave the state be 😀. Play some real ⚽️

Comment

All those boys that were let go lacked one thing that is very important in high level competition.
            CONSISTENCY.
            Same is going to happen to some of these 05s stay tuned!
            Disagree a few of them were consistently the most consistent. They were released because of VP simple as that. He owed them and their families nothing!

Comment

Consistency – not extremes:
              Coaches want players to be no worse than 6/10 for their performances every week, and preferably they want you (the player) to throw in plenty of 7/10 games and some 8/10 games.

Having sat opposite a lot of managers and spoken with them at length about what they require from a player, I know that they want someone reliable.

They want someone they can depend on.

The worst type of player for them is someone who is 8/10 one week, then 4/10 the next.

THEY SIMPLY CAN’T TRUST THESE TYPES OF PLAYERS.
              We’re talking about kids that are 13,14,15. C’mon. They’re going to be inconsistent and have ups and downs. How consistent are the guys on the first team ???

Comment

We’re talking about kids that are 13,14,15. C’mon. They’re going to be inconsistent and have ups and downs. How consistent are the guys on the first team ???
                That's why you have 22 on a roster ,those that are consistent and adapt to the coach's idea play, the inconsistent ones that keep making same mistakes over and over, the ones that show up to practice but when at game time disappear those ride the bench.

Comment

Disagree a few of them were consistently the most consistent. They were released because of VP simple as that. He owed them and their families nothing!
                  Give me one example of a player that was let go and was the most or among the most consistent . Be careful what you say.

Comment

Give me one example of a player that was let go and was the most or among the most consistent . Be careful what you say.
                    You shouldn't waste your time arguing with these people. Their issues didn't start with a one year old academy. The players that were brought in were all local players. So no matter what, they are going to find something negative to say and I guarantee that most don't have any real information regarding how the club is being run. It's pretty much axe grinding and complaining about Pastora... Use it for entertainment purposes only, and don't waste your time and energy..

Comment

That's why you have 22 on a roster ,those that are consistent and adapt to the coach's idea play, the inconsistent ones that keep making same mistakes over and over, the ones that show up to practice but when at game time disappear those ride the bench.
                      Agreed! Most people that understand sports get that even your professional have there ups and downs and it’s a wave that all athletes ride especially at this age. For the poster below yours wanting names is ridiculous. If you knew anything about inter, the teams and that coach you would know who deserved to be there and did not. Several players didn’t play all year but make team the next year. Even those kids don’t need to be named so don’t ask! As far as I am concerned the coach should have been let go and all the kids should have been able to stay since the COVID started! You could even look at the stats to see the kids that played and didn’t play I am sure the DA still has up for the 04,05,06 & 07’s.

None of the kids that were brought in for those age groups were identified last year either just puzzle pieces to make up a roster.

Comment

Agreed! Most people that understand sports get that even your professional have there ups and downs and it’s a wave that all athletes ride especially at this age. For the poster below yours wanting names is ridiculous. If you knew anything about inter, the teams and that coach you would know who deserved to be there and did not. Several players didn’t play all year but make team the next year. Even those kids don’t need to be named so don’t ask! As far as I am concerned the coach should have been let go and all the kids should have been able to stay since the COVID started! You could even look at the stats to see the kids that played and didn’t play I am sure the DA still has up for the 04,05,06 & 07’s.

None of the kids that were brought in for those age groups were identified last year either just puzzle pieces to make up a roster.

And I won’t stop asking you , who didn’t play in the 05 team that at the end made the team ? Who was the consistent rock that got cut , who was the performer that was unfairly targeted and sent away ? Say the name , because I guarantee you everyone that was gone deserved 1000% to be gone ahead of the ones that stayed and made the roster this year.

Comment

And I won’t stop asking you , who didn’t play in the 05 team that at the end made the team ? Who was the consistent rock that got cut , who was the performer that was unfairly targeted and sent away ? Say the name , because I guarantee you everyone that was gone deserved 1000% to be gone ahead of the ones that stayed and made the roster this year.
                          Was just told about this post and had to come on. I will give you 5 names!

Keechan
                          Dado
                          Joao
                          Jacob
                          Sebastian

If you disagree then your not being honest!

Comment

Keechan
                            Dado
                            Joao
                            Jacob
                            Sebastian

Did it ever occur to you that the club made a conscious decision to get rid of most of the 2004 players. There is clearly no U19 or U18 program so the next step is the USL team or full professional. If you are trying.to develop professionals and you don't see where all these 2004 players would fit next year is it a bad decision to focus on 2005s where you will have two years to truly identify what type of players you have... I already know what the majority of responses will be. But at the end of the day it was a sound business decision and I don't think it speaks to anything regarding the abilities of certain players because there were definitely some good.players that got cut.

Comment

Keechan
                              Dado
                              Joao
                              Jacob
                              Sebastian

Seriously? Heechan he always shocked under pressure.
                              Daddo long hair dude? Pls won't even comment no change of rhythm.
                              I'll have to disagree but the 05s playing those positions have more future. I knew it had to be 04daddy .

Comment

You guys are foking ridiculous talking about kids that will end up their soccer career after senior year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X