Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Men's "Programs That Inspire"

Well, they came out with their men's list. The full top 20 and explanation is here... https://collegeathleticadvisor.com/inspire/

Top 5:

1. Amherst College (MA, NCAA Division 3)
    2. SUNY – Oneonta (NY, NCAA Division 3)
    3. Cal State – Los Angeles (CA, NCAA Division 2)
    4. Ohio Wesleyan (OH, NCAA Division 3)
    5. Centre College (KY, Division 3)

If you're going to market your site you should post the list before you link to it.

Comment

Surprised no other NESCACs on the list. Also, some pretty obscure schools. I wonder how the website is able to so thoroughly assess so many schools. Hint, I don't think they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Surprised no other NESCACs on the list. Also, some pretty obscure schools. I wonder how the website is able to so thoroughly assess so many schools. Hint, I don't think they can.
        Particularly on something nebulous like "holistic". It's a list. What matters is what is the right school and program for YOUR player. That will involve a host of factors

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          those grapes I can't reach are definitely sour... lol

Comment

Colorado School of Mines must be happy they made both lists.

Comment

Obviously u are sexist and racist! Why only include whiten men’s colleges? How about women? And why no black colleges? Women and blacks do not inspire you??!??!

Comment

how is Tufts not on there?

Comment

thanks for posting, nice to see there are really great programs all over the country!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X