X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is not at UB.

Comment

If you had a clue you would know he left UB to go to GPS in Mass. Now back in CT with Rush after GPS folded

Comment

He picked up MN’s cones UB has 10 asst coaches

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          He picked up MN’s cones UB has 10 asst coaches
          lol as another said - Assistant college coaches are a dime a dozen. A current college head coach is less likely to work with Rush vs a higher level club like CFC, OW or FSA.

Comment

If you had a clue you would know he left UB to go to GPS in Mass. Now back in CT with Rush after GPS folded
            My mistake as I said I did a quick google search and misread the information...wasn't that interested since I have no one on that team...I was just trying to answer that person's question because I did not know who he was either

Comment

He is a good young coach. Fact remains though, not good for Rush losing SB after such a short spell. More disruption to an already chaotic program. They are losing coaches, players and good families. When you do not have stability you are in massive trouble.

Comment

He is a good young coach. Fact remains though, not good for Rush losing SB after such a short spell. More disruption to an already chaotic program. They are losing coaches, players and good families. When you do not have stability you are in massive trouble.
                More like rapid shrinkage

Comment

More like rapid shrinkage
                  Little weiners at rush

Comment

So if Sarah is on the outs with Rush and she is the Barlow Coach, what does that mean for Rush using Easton-Redding fields? Sarah is now calling the shots at Easton-Redding and she is not going to be supportive of Rush.

Comment

So if Sarah is on the outs with Rush and she is the Barlow Coach, what does that mean for Rush using Easton-Redding fields? Sarah is now calling the shots at Easton-Redding and she is not going to be supportive of Rush.
                      She doesn't "call the shots", the town does but local teams are supposed to take priority for field availability. I think Rush was trying to get a supplemental program going with NP in Easton and he's still a Rush coach (or last I heard he was). If Rush had fields for the fall they'll be fine. Spring is always hard in Easton and everywhere else because of LAX.

PW is really king in Easton/Redding but he works @ AC CT :)

Comment

She doesn't "call the shots", the town does but local teams are supposed to take priority for field availability. I think Rush was trying to get a supplemental program going with NP in Easton and he's still a Rush coach (or last I heard he was). If Rush had fields for the fall they'll be fine. Spring is always hard in Easton and everywhere else because of LAX.

PW is really king in Easton/Redding but he works @ AC CT :)
                        Rush has worn out it's welcome in fairfield county. Only suckers left

Comment

Rush has worn out it's welcome in fairfield county. Only suckers left
                          No kidding. Shrinking rush

Comment

No kidding. Shrinking rush
                            A decade of scaring parents away

Comment

A decade of scaring parents away
                              Have they even been around that long? I think it's more 6-7?

Comment

Have they even been around that long? I think it's more 6-7?
                                It’s definitely less than 10 years. Rush started in Wilton after JS got thrown out of CFC. JS coached the Wilton HS Girls for a few years But that went sour and a few years after that Rush got thrown out of Wilton. Rush has clearly shifted strategy in last year. They are now aggressively going after other clubs and doing merger deals. Without a base to call their own they are at a huge disadvantage.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X