X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Raimondo won't budge on soccer. She is talking A LOT with Mass gov
    Well I don’t believe this at all. She’s actually looking at giving kids more sports. She knows what they need. Off the streets and computers on the fields.

Comment

Yep she’s starting a new getting people outdoors initiative for fall so adding sports outside is part of this.

Comment

https://www.si.com/.amp/college/2020/09/03/penn-state-football-doctor-coronavirus-heart-issues

Yikes!!!

Comment

https://www.si.com/.amp/college/2020/09/03/penn-state-football-doctor-coronavirus-heart-issues

Yikes!!!
          Nice try you fearmongering jackass.

https://twitter.com/bonaguraespn/status/1301644428025540608?s=21

Comment

Thank you for calling me a jack*****.

Ive been wondering why some colleges are playing and others are not. The whole mantra has been it doesnt affect young people.

Well, clearly it does. And i wonder why we are continuing to put kids at risk.

Again, instead of acknowledging the issue, you resort to name calling.

I forgive you and hope you find peace in your soul.

Comment

Thank you for calling me a jack*****.

Ive been wondering why some colleges are playing and others are not. The whole mantra has been it doesnt affect young people.

Again, instead of acknowledging the issue, you resort to name calling.

I forgive you and hope you find peace in your soul.
              See, you come on here and spout nonsense, which gets you called a jackass by someone who seems to be tired of people like you coming on here and spreading fear using references that have been debunked. He posts a link to the thing that specifically debunks the item you linked to, and what did you do? Did you read what he linked to and think, oh, my mistake, I feel better having learned that what I thought was worthy of a "Yikes!" actually isn't as bad as I thought? No, you did not do that. Maybe you went to the link and decided it didn't fit your world view, so you came back on here and doubled down on the fearmongering, hoping to steer the narrative back to "we're putting kids at risk."

Honestly, I don't know why people like you are on boards like this, other than just to troll and try to stir things up. For the most part, people on here are heavily in favor of getting the kids back to playing.

Comment

Counterpoint:

https://outline.com/CsbVSk

Comment

THis person is either on the SRI board and putting negative stuff out to cover their own a** because they know they dropped the ball on youth soccer so now they justify their poor lazy decision not to inform our governor that we can actually play soccer in phase 3 and be classified as low risk or moderate.
                  OR
                  this person is COVID Karen, "troll" who is stirring it up for attention because they have a sad little life and likely has a kid who is obese playing visit games eating cookies that doesn't even play soccer of is stuck in net.

Either way this person with their fake news should go take up knitting and hide in their bubble.
                  You do not get to govern our children.
                  WE as parents know what is best for our family.

Comment

Superliga & SRI did drop the ball. They totally checked out. So we will organize ourselves.

But we as parents do not need to be controlled by them. They can stop town soccer but they can't stop us from organizing ourselves. Play in your yards in your group of 15, 7 v 7 with a parent or Coach. Play anywhere you can or want. Gina did not say our groups of 15 can't play soccer at our "cookouts." So have soccer cookouts. Just play. Have 7 players from your team play 7 players from another team. And keep going with that. We are allowed to do this. Cumberland Coach call East Prov coach, see who has a big yard, see which parent is happy to host a soccer cookout... Just do it. No need to worry about permission. Superliga could have been responsible setting up guidelines and safe play but since they don't want to parents should just do it themselves.

Comment

Enjoy the modifications to soccer just announced by RIIL. Club soccer will have to follow the same guidelines.

Good luck

Comment

Enjoy the modifications to soccer just announced by RIIL. Club soccer will have to follow the same guidelines.

Good luck
                        Link?

Comment

Could care less about modifications it’s better than nothing!
                          So now what’s Superliga excite for delaying our season?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X