Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WF Flames unanimously voted to re-brand our club as Liverpool FC America-West Florida

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

???

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Throughout the 8 month process of negotiation, we found that both Liverpool FC America and WFF share key fundamental philosophies and values, including but not limited to the core principles of Character, Quality and Tradition, that have made Liverpool FC one of the strongest sports brands in the world today. With over 100 years of history the Liverpool FC's foundation for success is there for all to see.

how will you quantify your core values.
    Are you saying you are buying core values?

Comment

Sounds like the Everton thing that happened a few years ago in the area. New Kit and additional fee per player.

You can put lipstick on a pig but it is still a pig
      You are right my friend, but think please ! They were the sloppy pig sitting in the mud and needed to rebrand just to survive or stay a ****ty little club like PCU or Fishhawk.

Now you may not like us...but you damn well know us ! so why again after 30 plus years would we just decide to re-brand ? Bingo !!! you got it ...DA is coming to join ENCL !

Again, you may not like us but the facts are the facts !

Comment

I call BS. So Liverpool values these qualities so much, that they aligned with a club that has changed their identity, what, 3 or 4 times the last 3-4 years? Baysl, VSI, WFF, WFF, Brandon Flames, East Lake Arsenal, Palm Harbor Nighthawks, West Florida Premier. Wow. Talk about an identity crisis. On the field? Nothing special. Average soccer and crazy parents. Congrats Liverpool! Look at the fine mess you have gotten yourself into!
        Through it all we have ALWAYS been the flames and so have the affiliates we have brought on, Make it to be what you want but its been 30 years of the " Flames" So we may NOW have a new name for the first time and with that comes the rewards of DA and ENCL under the same roof LOL Ill change colors for that deal anyday !!!

Comment

You are right my friend, but think please ! They were the sloppy pig sitting in the mud and needed to rebrand just to survive or stay a ****ty little club like PCU or Fishhawk.

Now you may not like us...but you damn well know us ! so why again after 30 plus years would we just decide to re-brand ? Bingo !!! you got it ...DA is coming to join ENCL !

Again, you may not like us but the facts are the facts !
          keep saying that the DA is coming...easy to say, but will it really? Seriously doubt it. Whose gonna coach it? PLEASE tell me you would hire new coaches from other DA clubs. If you keep the same coaches that you have now, no one will come.

Comment

Through it all we have ALWAYS been the flames and so have the affiliates we have brought on, Make it to be what you want but its been 30 years of the " Flames" So we may NOW have a new name for the first time and with that comes the rewards of DA and ENCL under the same roof LOL Ill change colors for that deal anyday !!!
            So what? You had FLAMES at the end of the name. Doesn't change the fact that the club has been chasing everything under the rainbow these last few years. Hey, I thought you guys were getting DA under the VSI banner? How'd that work out for ya? Thought so......

Comment

Just like Everton, this is a branding business venture for Liverpool. Their actual academy is quite weak. They buy players more and develop them less.

Comment

So what? You had FLAMES at the end of the name. Doesn't change the fact that the club has been chasing everything under the rainbow these last few years. Hey, I thought you guys were getting DA under the VSI banner? How'd that work out for ya? Thought so......
                Enjoy the mud at FishHawk ... Here Piggy Piggy

Comment

One thing is for sure, "You'll never walk alone", as long as you keep paying.

Comment

Are you saying you are buying core values?
                    yes, they are trying to sell us on the Liverpool way.

to me the Liverpool way starts with what they value, decisions on how to play, train, treat players, manage the club ect are based on these values.

so you value Character, Quality and Tradition what will that look like in training, games, playing style, ect... if they can tell me that I may be interested.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1340614]

/QUOTE]

Please connect the dots for us then. How does paying Liverpool to license their name and logo equate to getting DA? Sounds like a great deal for Liverpool but not sure how it means anything to us other than higher fees to cover the license and rebranding expenses plus more $$ to buy new kits yet again. I guess we will pull in a couple new families who are naive enough to think that paying for this license implies something more.

Again, what does this have to do with the DA? I don't know if you're just fooling yourself or trying to fool others.

Comment

Just like Everton, this is a branding business venture for Liverpool. Their actual academy is quite weak. They buy players more and develop them less.
                        Oh ... then this is a perfect fit ... in that WFF buys (poaches) players in stead of actually attempting to develop them ... I hope they don't incorporate the "Biting" as part of the training program ... that would not be a food fit

Comment

Please connect the dots for us then. How does paying Liverpool to license their name and logo equate to getting DA? Sounds like a great deal for Liverpool but not sure how it means anything to us other than higher fees to cover the license and rebranding expenses plus more $$ to buy new kits yet again. I guess we will pull in a couple new families who are naive enough to think that paying for this license implies something more.

Again, what does this have to do with the DA? I don't know if you're just fooling yourself or trying to fool others.
                          my thoughts exactly. This guy seems to think there's a rule somewhere that says when Liverpool joins with a club, that they automatically become a DA club. Just announced, and they're already drunk on red Kool-aid in Brandon!

Comment

It's all about the money, it's all about the (uh) cha-ching cha-ching.

Comment

my thoughts exactly. This guy seems to think there's a rule somewhere that says when Liverpool joins with a club, that they automatically become a DA club. Just announced, and they're already drunk on red Kool-aid in Brandon!
                              he is just having fun and stirring it up. Everyone know that Brandon has been telling parents that they are getting the DA for 4 years now. Some buy it and some do not. The ones that do not buy it go to clw before the DA starts. From what I can tell this is no different than when st pete raiders moved to Everton and that did nothing for them except fool some younger parents.

Comment

I was at Everton Practice mantra was the Everton Way sounds awfully like the Liverpool way . I believe we paid Everton a $100 a player to use their name , hope you get more than we did .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X