South Miami United is back!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me rephrase it, is this s real club? My son has played at the higher levels for years and I have no idea who this club is...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We will see about that, and your right we do have multiple teams. We probably
      have more u10 teams than you have teams in your little club.
      Are you kidding me??? Nick has his c/d teams as the red headed step child, he does not give a crap. They are glorified rec teams with a $1800 tab. This is so parents can walk around saying their next messi is on a travel team....Get a grip a,b,c,d teams really? I would rather have a A and B team only in my club any day, that way you know the focus is really on the kids.

Comment

Let me rephrase it, is this s real club? My son has played at the higher levels for years and I have no idea who this club is...
        We will be happy to educate you!!!!!

Comment

Really would love to hear the names of your sons 'Higher levels" what does that even mean, he is on a A team? Congrats mine too....

Comment

We will see about that, and your right we do have multiple teams. We probably
            have more u10 teams than you have teams in your little club.
            Apparently no one ever taught this parent the theory of quality over quantity.....

Comment

The truth is our c team is better than your A or B squads. It's the reality.

Comment

The truth is our c team is better than your A or B squads. It's the reality.

Really???? Our "team" beat your "A" team more than once last season. This year we have our boys AND some of your PINECREST talent.... bring it

Comment

Kendall coalition owned both you guys last season and we only got stronger.

Comment

I think you guys tied 2x2 with the underage pinecrest team

Comment

I think Kendall sc and some florida teams are up for a big surprise when they see the new roster of some of those teams there are some big kids that were playing up up last year u10 in A teams that will play u10 again, some other clubs dismantled and the best kids were grouped in one team

Comment

We own this town.

Comment

We own this town.
                          Things have changed a lot since you were sleeping,
                          West pines will still beat you everyday

Comment

Kendall sc don't celebrate

Some teams had u8 players playing u9 last year and u9 playing u11which won't happen this year, the rosters are very different some of those kids were playing even u11 last year and will come to u10

Comment

I thought this Thread was about South Miami United. so why don't all of you take your comments to your own Thread and stop trying to hijack this one.....Thank you

Comment

Who invited this West Pines clown?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X