X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crickets....

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Further review on GotSoccer.com shows that the current BSA roster tallied 33 of the 71 Goals scored in the last 12 months .

By saying "Best Players" are you trying to say the 2 girls who "JUMPED" clubs were "SINGULARLY RESPONSIBLE" for the other 38 Goals of the the 71 the BSA "TEAM" scored in the last 12 months ?

Did they "Win the BAll" by dispossesing a defender and go to the "GOAL" on their own or were they lucky to be part of a "TEAM" that gave them the chance ?
    Suffering from "selective trolling" ?

Where is your reply ?

What are the individual production levels , minutes on field for the 2 "bench warmers" since "club jumping" ?

Comment

Suffering from "selective trolling" ?

Where is your reply ?

What are the individual production levels , minutes on field for the 2 "bench warmers" since "club jumping" ?
      Maybe that's your problem. It's not about the individual. Your can keep your individual egocentric self over there.

Comment

Your Silence is Deffening...

Maybe that's your problem. It's not about the individual. Your can keep your individual egocentric self over there.
        Your lack of response as to the 2 "club jumpers" contribution to their new "team" is loud and clear .

Comment

Your lack of response as to the 2 "club jumpers" contribution to their new "team" is loud and clear .
          An Obvious SCU TROLL!

Be honest with your child and their ability levels.
          If you don't like a team, a coach, a club, by all means "JUMP".
          There are always players waiting to step in and work harder than those that move on.

Comment

I don't understand why you are so caught up with these girls? They wanted to get better so they came to play with better players and get better coaching. If you are so jealous of them leaving maybe your daughter should have tried out too.

Comment

You should have took the Daddy coach and daughter with you and sat on bench together

Comment

Diversion Tactics won't hide your original Posting

"Good players wont play for a Daddy coach like MM" "this year who went to Space Coast the best players on the team last year"

You Say " BEST PLAYERS"

Still waiting to hear about how they WERE / ARE the best.....

CRICKETS.....

"I don't understand why you are so caught up with these girls?"

This banter has nothing to do with the 2 girls & everything to do with you making them out to be the best players on their last team who left because a 3 year running Regional Pool ODP players dad was the coach .

Why don't you have anything to cackle about how great they are doing , how much more they are playing now or how they are contributing to the new teams success ?

You brought them up but have no replies as to how they are contributing now or were the best before....

BLAH , BLAH , BLAH

Their team just went 3-0 without giving up a goal . What did these 2 girls do to acomplish that besides sitting on the bench and giving a starter a water break in a soft division .

"They wanted to get better so they came to play ( practice ) with better players and get better coaching."

Like I said earlier "Here's your Participation Medal Cone #1 & Cone#2"

Probably had more to do with the postings above you chose not to respond to. As in you as the designated driver/ soccer mom who would rather have your daughter sit the bench closer to home .

"If you are so jealous of them leaving maybe your daughter should have tried out too."

Carefull now Jealousy is a sin....

BTW what makes you think I have a daughter on either team , I come on TS purely for the entertainment value ... Thanks for your Time

Comment

Happy Happy Happy

Our Family is Very Happy with BSA and really like the concept.

Administration and Board members have been honest and open.
                  The coaches and trainers that we have been exposed to have all done a good job.

For a club that pulls from a very small player pool within Brevard County I think they build some quality players and teams. If other clubs joined this concept within Brevard county they would create teams that would compete vs the highest level teams in the state and give any team a run for their money.

Comment

"Good players wont play for a Daddy coach like MM" "this year who went to Space Coast the best players on the team last year"

You Say " BEST PLAYERS"

Still waiting to hear about how they WERE / ARE the best.....

CRICKETS.....

"I don't understand why you are so caught up with these girls?"

This banter has nothing to do with the 2 girls & everything to do with you making them out to be the best players on their last team who left because a 3 year running Regional Pool ODP players dad was the coach .

Why don't you have anything to cackle about how great they are doing , how much more they are playing now or how they are contributing to the new teams success ?

You brought them up but have no replies as to how they are contributing now or were the best before....

BLAH , BLAH , BLAH

Their team just went 3-0 without giving up a goal . What did these 2 girls do to acomplish that besides sitting on the bench and giving a starter a water break in a soft division .

"They wanted to get better so they came to play ( practice ) with better players and get better coaching."

Like I said earlier "Here's your Participation Medal Cone #1 & Cone#2"

Probably had more to do with the postings above you chose not to respond to. As in you as the designated driver/ soccer mom who would rather have your daughter sit the bench closer to home .

"If you are so jealous of them leaving maybe your daughter should have tried out too."

Carefull now Jealousy is a sin....

BTW what makes you think I have a daughter on either team , I come on TS purely for the entertainment value ... Thanks for your Time
                    I wasn't the one that said they were the best. It's kind of hard to tell who said what when no one is registered. These girls played about half of all games so far. Not sure where you got bench warmers from. This is really pointless. Best of luck creeping on u16 girls soccer if you don't have a kid on either team.

Comment

What was your goal to have your daughter play about a half game and be sub when the starter wants to come out for a break nice choice

Comment

college scouts

What was your goal to have your daughter play about a half game and be sub when the starter wants to come out for a break nice choice
                        your right, the top colleges are going to come see her teammates play

when she gets her chance to come off of the bench and shine in front of the scouts that will make the difference in why we moved teams and be our golden ticket to a scholarship

you just wait and see some colleges are looking for players to come in from the bench and be role players

we will be laughing at you then

Comment

College scouts love bench warmers think so

Comment

Brevard Field Closure News : 27-28 September

All county fields in the Central Area--including those in Merritt Island (Mitchell Ellington), Cocoa Beach, and Rockledge (Dick Blake Park, McKnight)--are closed through the weekend. This will affect all comp and rec games at these central sites. Please notify your families as soon as possible.

Fields in the north and south areas are expected to be open, so games in those areas are still on. As you know, that could change if the rains come tonight and tomorrow. Of course, I will pass along any and all updates as soon as I have them.

Games in the south--Max Rodes, Southwest, and Flutie-are currently still on but will be day to day depending on conditions.

Comment

Board Meeting

Anyone know how the recent Board Meeting went?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X