Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love when people insult a person and than end it with "not trying to be rude". That is rude. You must be a concerned parent of an OCYS player on the team. OCYS will always attract high level talent and your little superstar will always have to fight to stay on the top team.
    Lmao. I guess we will see.

Comment

Lmao. I guess we will see.
      DA teams are filled by the top talent everyone has to earn a spot. although competing for a spot is how it should be anyway. I know plenty of kids that play at OC U-11 -U13 right now on the top tear teams. in fact I know 4 from just the Titusville area.

Comment

lol you must be related to the other guy TEAR or Tier dumb ass

Comment

You Obviously don't know my kids if you think that but ok.
          Sounds like another parent who thinks their kid is pro material when in fact he is just average talent playing on a subpar team.

Comment

I just want a comp team with no rec kids on it. It doesn't have to be academy. I can't even get that. The bare minimum

Comment

Port Orange could always pull an upset, it's 8v8 with 11 year olds, but they are not on the same level as the other 3 teams. Port Orange was gift wrapped a final 4 spot with a very easy group. PV & GPS are both better teams, not to mention FESA who didn't even play in region cup.

Whoever draws Port Orange will have most of the top starters on the bench in 2nd half while they cruise to a 3 or 4 goal victory and a pass to the final.
              How do they determine the draw of the final four teams and any idea when that's done?
              Is it 1vs4 and 2vs3 ?

Comment

How do they determine the draw of the final four teams and any idea when that's done?
                Is it 1vs4 and 2vs3 ?
                It is very scientific. The draw is done by a former registrar at OC. So someone from OC will call The "person" who does the draw at FYSA and tell them that they want to be paired against Port Orange, and the final four will be set.

Comment

It is very scientific. The draw is done by a former registrar at OC. So someone from OC will call The "person" who does the draw at FYSA and tell them that they want to be paired against Port Orange, and the final four will be set.
                  Yep, that's about right, unless Fl Rush has an insider who stages the Port Orange match up for them.

If was done by seeding, OCYS would be the top seed and play the wildcard team which would be Fl Rush, but you know that's not gonna happen.

Comment

Yep, that's about right, unless Fl Rush has an insider who stages the Port Orange match up for them.

If was done by seeding, OCYS would be the top seed and play the wildcard team which would be Fl Rush, but you know that's not gonna happen.
                    Looks to me like Port Orange is the one with an " insider ". What a cake walk to the final 4

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1761742]Yep, that's about right, unless Fl Rush has an insider who stages the Port Orange match up for them.

Who does everyone think will be the region winner for U12?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1762476]

Who does everyone think will be the region winner for U12?
                        Rush wins Region B. Boynton Beach wins it all.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1762578]

Rush wins Region B. Boynton Beach wins it all.
                          OC beats Rush this year. You heard it here first!

Comment

Haha this!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1762623]

OC beats Rush this year. You heard it here first!
                              OC and Rush will be a good tight game, stop OC's big Brazilian in CM and they will find it tough, can OC's defense handle the big kid from Rush at CF and the two CM's from rush in my opinion are the best I've seen in region B. Could go either way probably just a goal in it

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1762926]

OC and Rush will be a good tight game, stop OC's big Brazilian in CM and they will find it tough, can OC's defense handle the big kid from Rush at CF and the two CM's from rush in my opinion are the best I've seen in region B. Could go either way probably just a goal in it
                                Last year OCYS was 4th out of 4 in the final four. A year later and with new recruits they are the favorite followed by JFC & Rush. Port Orange just there for a couple of beat downs.

Still not sure OCYS gets it done as they have never won a major tournament, something both JFC and Rush have done on multiple occasions. Should be some entertaining games on the field and the parent sideline as it will be a little crazy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X