Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some very interesting and competitive games this weekend in this age group at the JFC Labor Day Shootout. Round robin format with five quality teams so each team will get four good games. Teams are:

Clay County
    Concorde Fire ECNL
    JFC
    OCYS ECNL
    Bay United

Good luck on playing some great games.
    Clay County, JFC, and Bay United stand no chance because they are not ECNL

Comment

Clay County, JFC, and Bay United stand no chance because they are not ECNL
      David verses golith.

Comment

Who is golith?

Comment

Who is golith?
          David=non ecnl team
          Golith=ecnl team

Comment

Who is golith?
            I see what you did there o.O

Comment

As I recall - David defats Goliath. Must not be much of a church goer...

Comment

As I recall - David defats Goliath. Must not be much of a church goer...
                Amen brother.

Comment

Let the games begin

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  amen brother.
                  by the end of saturdays games you should get the just of the power on the field. Sunday should bring out even more nail nibbles. But all in all its just a game and the best will get the glory. Have fun girls.

Comment

David verses golith.
                    Since there is ECNL program in the Jacksonville area saying it's a David. Vs Goliath is not really a true statement. Should be some very good games and I'm sure most coaches and teams are more interested in seeing how new players fit with team and who will play where etc. I believe they will use this as a learning experience for them as well as the girls. What they need to work on etc.

Comment

Since there is ECNL program in the Jacksonville area saying it's a David. Vs Goliath is not really a true statement. Should be some very good games and I'm sure most coaches and teams are more interested in seeing how new players fit with team and who will play where etc. I believe they will use this as a learning experience for them as well as the girls. What they need to work on etc.
                      Supposed to say no ECNL in the Jacksonville area.

Comment

Supposed to say no ECNL in the Jacksonville area.
                        There were some very competitive games for the most part. The ocys ecnl tteam has a deep bench. They were impressive. Should do well in encl.

Comment

There were some very competitive games for the most part. The ocys ecnl tteam has a deep bench. They were impressive. Should do well in encl.
                          How bout JFC and Clay County? 2 non ECNL hanging tough against the big dogs. Well done ladies!

Comment

How bout JFC and Clay County? 2 non ECNL hanging tough against the big dogs. Well done ladies!
                            Hanging tough? I don't think the non-ECNL teams won a game against the ECNL teams, right?

Comment

Final results from JFC Labor Day Shootout
                              OC 10 points
                              Concorde Fire 7 points
                              JFC 5 points
                              Clay 4 points
                              Bay United 0 points

Comment

Hanging tough? I don't think the non-ECNL teams won a game against the ECNL teams, right?
                                Your ECNL powerhouse tied JFC and beat Clay County by one. These two teams play in the "inferior" FSPL/FPL league. A better showing than Concorde of the ENCL. Yep, hanging tough!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X