•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Pines 6, Lakeland U16G 1

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Some of the parents said that this weekend tourney was going to make or break this team and some of the starters treat to quit if things don't go well this weekend
      So, are they leaving?

Comment

This team is know call Alvin and the chipmunks
        once again great athletes great players but no chemistry very very sad by the way this was our last game with this team good luck to those who chose to stay and keep drinking da KOOL AID.

Comment

This team is know call Alvin and the chipmunks
          once again great athletes great players but no chemistry very very sad by the way this was our last game with this team good luck to those who chose to stay and keep drinking da KOOL AID.
          So" how many players quit and where would they go.

Comment

So" how many players quit and where would they go.
            Lakeland u16s =needs to pull out of FSPL to salvage their sanity and players pride and dignity from a beat down every weekend. Move them now to CDL for better chance to develop as a team. It was a serious error in judgement for this team to be Put into the FSPL. They just simply are not ready to play at the Showcase and State Elite Levels.
            Give the kids a chance to win together and bond together as a team in CDL.
            I bet the players attitudes would improve immediately. Good luck the rest of the season. I really hope those kids don't quit. That would be a real shame. It's not their fault that they were over committed WAY OVER their heads. Bad judgement by the adults involved is the problem, not the players.

Comment

Didn't this team lose players in the past? Why are they playing in a league so far over their skill set? If they are getting blown out of these tournaments why are they entering them?

Comment

Lakeland u16s =needs to pull out of FSPL to salvage their sanity and players pride and dignity from a beat down every weekend. Move them now to CDL for better chance to develop as a team. It was a serious error in judgement for this team to be Put into the FSPL. They just simply are not ready to play at the Showcase and State Elite Levels.
                Give the kids a chance to win together and bond together as a team in CDL.
                I bet the players attitudes would improve immediately. Good luck the rest of the season. I really hope those kids don't quit. That would be a real shame. It's not their fault that they were over committed WAY OVER their heads. Bad judgement by the adults involved is the problem, not the players.
                This is the same club that posted on this site that they would win State Cup last year and then got blown out at State Cup. The team has lacked any scorers for the past two seasons and they failed to address this need during the offseason. The Middies and Strikers are below average players that cannot create shots. This team is a USA League type of squad that will struggle all year to score.

Comment

What happen to this team I know they lost players from last season but they were supposed to be bench players they need a different coach we play this team this weekend and I noticed that they don't use their bench players and that's a big mistake and some of their parents are very disrespectful to others

Comment

What happen to this team I know they lost players from last season but they were supposed to be bench players they need a different coach we play this team this weekend and I noticed that they don't use their bench players and that's a big mistake and some of their parents are very disrespectful to others
                    They only lost some bench players that left for Auburndale, but they also didn't add any talent at tryouts. Team still cannot score which has been there problem for the past two years. A coaching change would be a welcome relief to many parents, someone needs to try out some new Strikers and Middies, because for two years the current ones have failed to produce. The only way this team scores is if someone chases down a ball that was kicked over the defenders heads. The ball skills of the Strikers is terrible and has regressed this season.

Comment

they never learn!

Comment

they never learn!
                        Some validation for the old bench players. They were made to feel like second class citizens and really hurt their confidence. It's all about the favorites and not playing ability.

Comment

what a showing at Disney for the U16 girls team, 1 goal and 10 allowed, this is getting frustrating. Make some changes up front, we're tired of watching our forwards stand around and lose the ball when they try and advance. Make some changes, play some new girls up front, this is stupid.

Comment

what a showing at Disney for the U16 girls team, 1 goal and 10 allowed, this is getting frustrating. Make some changes up front, we're tired of watching our forwards stand around and lose the ball when they try and advance. Make some changes, play some new girls up front, this is stupid.
                            Sounds like the forwards are lacking some help on offense, lets kick and run and watch an isolated forward play 1v1. Maybe the forwards are Daddy Coaches favorites

Comment

Parents had the same complaints last year, but the Strikers parents are friends with the coach so he would not bench them. This team will never improve until new Strikers are put on the field that can at least on occasion create their own shots.

Comment

Being big and strong dont make u a good player both forwards are just that this is not American Football u dont have to be fast to be a good player this team has good athletes but no skills the only thing going for this team is their defense and I didn't see the same defense from the last time we played them

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X