Wellington Soccer Club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wellington doesnt have a U16 B this year? They had two teams last year. I know they were having trouble with the First team but I watched the Second team and they were not bad at all. That coach took that bunch a long way because we played them at U14 at the start of the year and they were horrible. Last year they beat us at the Palm Beach Cup.

Comment

They were only able to form teams because they took kids from lower level teams last year and brought them up. U13boys has 4 players, possibly more, that were on the second and third teams last year. One was a board member's kid. The parents quit the board, older son went to Team Boca, wow, now the kid has been brought up to the first team after being on the 3rd team last year. So shady and so obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Cogi College Enrollment plan. Sign up today!
        Oh that is funny!

Comment

PZ lost his "Dream Team" ( '98/'99 ) boys because he cant make a good decision. He is now trying to create his next disaster '02/'03 boys. SEVERAL players on that team should not be playing 1st division ball. He'll tout them as 1st division and then play them down to show a good record ( like lipstick on a pig ). Same thing is going to happen. They will all leave. Except for one, who's dad is licking the dimples in PZ's ass because he wants a coaching position. And his kid has no business playing on a team that is calling themselves the First or "White" team.

Comment

They were only able to form teams because they took kids from lower level teams last year and brought them up. U13boys has 4 players, possibly more, that were on the second and third teams last year. One was a board member's kid. The parents quit the board, older son went to Team Boca, wow, now the kid has been brought up to the first team after being on the 3rd team last year. So shady and so obvious.

I would think normally when you go from u12 8v8 to u13 11v11 you would bring players up from second or third team to fill out the roster.

Player was brought to first team after parent who was board member left board? That seems sort of the opposite. Normally you hear people complaining because a board members kids is playing where they do not belong.

Comment

They also don't have a true U17 Div 1 team. All the good players have left. The best players on the U15 team have left also. Just see what happens to them last week, against teams that were ranker lower then them. The two best teams in the club are girl teams, who would have ever though that. Not a good sign when players who have been in the clubs for year have left.

Don't worry, the Cogi ball will make all WSC players Division 1 players. Hahahaha. Keep believe the hype.

Comment

Anything good on the u10 boys thinking of having my kid try out ?

Comment

Anything good on the u10 boys thinking of having my kid try out ?
                  If you are serious, like any club go and see for yourself. Guessing you are trolling.

Comment

They also don't have a true U17 Div 1 team. All the good players have left. The best players on the U15 team have left also. Just see what happens to them last week, against teams that were ranker lower then them. The two best teams in the club are girl teams, who would have ever though that. Not a good sign when players who have been in the clubs for year have left.

Don't worry, the Cogi ball will make all WSC players Division 1 players. Hahahaha. Keep believe the hype.

Does not look like the Cogi ball is helping at all. The 15 team barely beat 2 low ranked teams this weekend 1-0. Last year they would have best them at least 3-0/4-0. Then they get killed by a good team today. Let see what Coral Gable and FC do to to them next weekend.

Comment

schedule?

Does not look like the Cogi ball is helping at all. The 15 team barely beat 2 low ranked teams this weekend 1-0. Last year they would have best them at least 3-0/4-0. Then they get killed by a good team today. Let see what Coral Gable and FC do to to them next weekend.
                      our 15s do not play FC next weekend. they play them at the end of the state league season.

Comment

PZ lost his "Dream Team" ( '98/'99 ) boys because he cant make a good decision. He is now trying to create his next disaster '02/'03 boys. SEVERAL players on that team should not be playing 1st division ball. He'll tout them as 1st division and then play them down to show a good record ( like lipstick on a pig ). Same thing is going to happen. They will all leave. Except for one, who's dad is licking the dimples in PZ's ass because he wants a coaching position. And his kid has no business playing on a team that is calling themselves the First or "White" team.
                        Several players from his team last year lost faith in him...No effective coaching instructions or feedback to help those players perform better or win games. He was lucky several ago when he recruited a number of players that led to State Championships. Players and parents from that team will tell you that PZ was a terrible coach with that team as well...PZ hasn't shown to be an effective coach or credible DOC, facts shared by current and past players/parents.

Comment

Can't speak to the character of the DOC, but Cogi-training is not a cash scam. The benefits of soccer training that involves cognitive overload combined with sequenced movements involving multiple players is cutting edge stuff. It's still new enough that it is mocked by some out of ignorance, but a few scientific studies in European universities support it's efficacy/legitimacy in improving the play of elite youth soccer players. Even Mourinho at RM has consulted with Cogi-training staff for player development purposes.

Wellington DOC's character questions aside, this club did well for their players in bringing in Cogi-training.

Disclaimer: This endorsement was not delivered by a paid person or agent of Cogi-training. Just an area coach who believes in it. : )
                          As a parent from Broward whose kid went to one of the Cogi camps, I have to agree. Have no knowledge at all about WSC DOC and don't care but I read this post to see what was thought about Cogi. All I know is my kid loves the Sense Ball and touch has improved. Just ordered another one (they do pop!). The movement training at the camp was very interesting and there were many coaches that I did not recognize observing the camp.

Sounds like you guys at WSC have issues but the Cogi Sense Ball is not one of them.

Comment

Several players from his team last year lost faith in him...No effective coaching instructions or feedback to help those players perform better or win games. He was lucky several ago when he recruited a number of players that led to State Championships. Players and parents from that team will tell you that PZ was a terrible coach with that team as well...PZ hasn't shown to be an effective coach or credible DOC, facts shared by current and past players/parents.
                            So true...my son played with the 91-92 team at WSC; a good group of players back then. They coached themselves; my younger son never wanted to play for PZ or Wellington. PZ's character has always been a question mark!!!

Comment

As a parent from Broward whose kid went to one of the Cogi camps, I have to agree. Have no knowledge at all about WSC DOC and don't care but I read this post to see what was thought about Cogi. All I know is my kid loves the Sense Ball and touch has improved. Just ordered another one (they do pop!). The movement training at the camp was very interesting and there were many coaches that I did not recognize observing the camp.

Sounds like you guys at WSC have issues but the Cogi Sense Ball is not one of them.
                              Well, it is either, the Cogi ball, coaching, or the club structure (you take the pick) but just look at the record of the boys teams in FSPL. The 3 boys teams have a combined 1 point. All the training at their camp has done nothing for teams. The Cogi ball is not the real reason. Far too many good players leave the club because of PZ and his actions.

Comment

Well, it is either, the Cogi ball, coaching, or the club structure (you take the pick) but just look at the record of the boys teams in FSPL. The 3 boys teams have a combined 1 point. All the training at their camp has done nothing for teams. The Cogi ball is not the real reason. Far too many good players leave the club because of PZ and his actions.
                                Can you at least call it by its proper name, Sense Ball

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X