Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bet your so proud that you can potentially earn a spot and will have to send your 'developmental' players who will barely touch a ball all season except for low level CDL games. The Naive parents of these "developmental" players have no idea what they signed up for. They will figure it out soon, most anyway.
    I think its up to them don't you? If they are not happy I am sure they will move on. They are getting tons of playing time and experience playing with very solid players. They have been training with the ECNL team. I think when playing time is totaled for the year that the developmental players will have some of the highest totals. They are playing all FSPL games, all CDL games and some ECNL games and good for them. Thanks for your input tho.

Comment

Really? Wonder how many roster changes Disney allows from qualifier to showcase.
      its really a mute point until the qualifier is over don't you think?

Comment

Your ECNL team can win anything. You guys got destroyed by OC 3-0 by half. You can practice all you want, but remember at the showcase, you guys are just cones for the real ECNL teams.
        Yeah our U14's lost to OCYS U15 3-0. It's no biggie. It was a scrimmage with a U13 GK. No denying it there. Have a nice day.

Comment

I think its up to them don't you? If they are not happy I am sure they will move on. They are getting tons of playing time and experience playing with very solid players. They have been training with the ECNL team. I think when playing time is totaled for the year that the developmental players will have some of the highest totals. They are playing all FSPL games, all CDL games and some ECNL games and good for them. Thanks for your input tho.
          These 'developmental' players are sitting the bench at THEIR FSPL games and at this a Disney tournament. Thanks for the BS tho :)

Comment

These 'developmental' players are sitting the bench at THEIR FSPL games and at this a Disney tournament. Thanks for the BS tho :)
            well I am sure that YOU will evaluate THEIR progress and experience during the season and see if YOU want to continue next year.

Comment

well I am sure that YOU will evaluate THEIR progress and experience during the season and see if YOU want to continue next year.
              What a shame that WFF chooses to manipulate children.

Comment

any interesting scores today?

Comment

Yeah our U14's lost to OCYS U15 3-0. It's no biggie. It was a scrimmage with a U13 GK. No denying it there. Have a nice day.
                  That's not what OC is spreading around central florida. I also heard a parent saying how they destroyed the U15 WFF ECNL team.

Comment

That's not what OC is spreading around central florida. I also heard a parent saying how they destroyed the U15 WFF ECNL team.
                    Unfortunately we don't control that. The only thing that matters is the standings on the ECNL website. The other stuff is non-sense. Just doesn't matter to us. I find it amusing that we are preparing for our season and yet we get bashed. Gonna be a great year.

Comment

Unfortunately we don't control that. The only thing that matters is the standings on the ECNL website. The other stuff is non-sense. Just doesn't matter to us. I find it amusing that we are preparing for our season and yet we get bashed. Gonna be a great year.
                      Glad to hear you are taking the high road. Good luck on your season. The OC folks have always had a bad reputation in central Florida and now they have all the big mouths from FCA joining them so glad you are not letting them get to you.

Comment

Good for OYCS for spreading nonsense. If it makes them sleep better.

Comment

Good for OYCS for spreading nonsense. If it makes them sleep better.
                          The way I see it, we want all Florida teams to do well. Whether ECNL, R3PL, or a tournament. We all represent Florida. Good luck to all the teams this season. Hopefully the girls all stay healthy.

Comment

The way I see it, we want all Florida teams to do well. Whether ECNL, R3PL, or a tournament. We all represent Florida. Good luck to all the teams this season. Hopefully the girls all stay healthy.
                            Amen.......

Comment

Amen.......
                              Agree if you see someone calling out another club or their fans/parents whether its oc, fca, fkk and so on chances are that person is nothing but a trouble maker so ignore the moron and just play soccer.

Comment

Tampa Chargers vs Dynamo in tampa Bay Labor Day showcase final, good luck girls!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X