X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ??? not really, I think it was $3,000.
    Nope, but since you don't know the actual cost you clearly are not in the program, so thanks for stopping by and injecting your stupidity.

Comment

make that four. Amazing soccer on display today! Great environment for the kids too!
      five .... great coaching during first week! really encouraged by how much the coach shares with players to give them better understanding of play.

Comment

??? not really, I think it was $3,000.
        $3,000 not to sit next to you during practices and games ...... priceless

Comment

five .... great coaching during first week! really encouraged by how much the coach shares with players to give them better understanding of play.
          Make that 6. LOVE what they're TEACHING the kids, great insights.

Comment

Going Great In This Development The BEST !

Comment

The kid from Parma that went to la escuola is inquiring about returning to Parma, maybe la escuola is not that great.

Comment

not a chance ...

The parent knows very well the environment in Parma is not of his class...

Comment

The kid from Parma that went to la escuola is inquiring about returning to Parma, maybe la escuola is not that great.
                  Maybe you have nothing better to do than fret over the decisions of little boys and fish for controversies. Grow up and get a life.

Comment

Maybe you have nothing better to do than fret over the decisions of little boys and fish for controversies. Grow up and get a life.
                    Said the anonymous TS poster

Comment

I have spoken to several parents at barcelona. All are happy with the program, but general regret that the kids dont get to play season games or tournaments. They say kids dont seem to care, so maybe just the parents having withdraw symptoms. But who knows, when season and tournaments start in full earnest and kids are comparing notes with their friends, could go the other way for the kids. Very interested to see how it plays out, I like the season games, but I cannot stand these meaningless tournaments, fun at u9 but by u11 dreading each one.

Comment

not a chance ...

The parent knows very well the environment in Parma is not of his class...
                        What low class? Parma is very high class

Comment

I have spoken to several parents at barcelona. All are happy with the program, but general regret that the kids dont get to play season games or tournaments. They say kids dont seem to care, so maybe just the parents having withdraw symptoms. But who knows, when season and tournaments start in full earnest and kids are comparing notes with their friends, could go the other way for the kids. Very interested to see how it plays out, I like the season games, but I cannot stand these meaningless tournaments, fun at u9 but by u11 dreading each one.
                          idk how you can teach soccer without competing and seeing where you are when compared to other clubs. you can play each other all you want but the kids get used to playing against their teammates and very little is gained after they figure each other out.

in a real tournament or league game, you play against anyone with different styles, training, etc...

my bet is that Barcelona is a business, like all the others, and they don't want to be escuolad 9-0 and have the parents complaint about their 3 grand...

Comment

What low class? Parma is very high class
                            Parma anche know the father of the kid.

Comment

idk how you can teach soccer without competing and seeing where you are when compared to other clubs. you can play each other all you want but the kids get used to playing against their teammates and very little is gained after they figure each other out.

in a real tournament or league game, you play against anyone with different styles, training, etc...

my bet is that Barcelona is a business, like all the others, and they don't want to be escuolad 9-0 and have the parents complaint about their 3 grand...

HA, so true. They are missing the prime years of fun league play and tournaments for what? Its likely none of them are going anywhere with soccer, so why not at least learn about competition and try to win some trophies.

When their buddies ask them if they play soccer the kids can say, " well not really in games so much but we practice a lot."

HA HA HA. Barcelona Indeed....

Comment

HA, so true. They are missing the prime years of fun league play and tournaments for what? Its likely none of them are going anywhere with soccer, so why not at least learn about competition and try to win some trophies.

When their buddies ask them if they play soccer the kids can say, " well not really in games so much but we practice a lot."

HA HA HA. Barcelona Indeed....
                                Ha ha ah oh and buddy we practice because that is a
                                The proper way to do it when your young so your parents do not think they can coach you because they think they understand soccer development in a child. Hey buddy guess what will see you at 13 and then will see how good you are lol. F.C. Barcelona Escola is very good development and culture everyone wants it to fail because they might not be able to afford it or love to win at all cost or say hay at this time in my son or daughters life we are div1 and winning everything at age 10 wow wow !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X