• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am so scared, my legs are shaking
    Stop being a bully

Comment

This thread has othing to say. SMU is an insignificant club outside of a small are of Miami. No one cares and there teams don't matter to most readers here. Take your petty thread and go to facebook with it. You are all FB "friends" anyway

Comment

This thread has othing to say. SMU is an insignificant club outside of a small are of Miami. No one cares and there teams don't matter to most readers here. Take your petty thread and go to facebook with it. You are all FB "friends" anyway
        Ha Ha you told them big guy.

Comment

wrong not daddy coaches

They are skirting the 15 mile radius rule imposed on south miami by FYSA this means no sanctioned club within 15 mile radius wanted them to become a sanctioned club. CES club is subcontracting SMUFC.

they are a for profit company with daddy coaches, daddy DOC, and daddy BOD
          "J R, president of the Grey Ghosts, claims P F and A T, the operators of South Miami U, violated the city's code of ethics and had a conflict of interest because both men sat on the city's parks and recreation board during the two and a half years they've had the franchise agreement to run the city's soccer program. "You can't sit on a city board and conduct business with the city," J R says.
          J R also accused B W of violating the Sunshine Law when the commissioner sent an email on June 10 to his colleagues advocating on behalf of South Miami U. "His actions call into question his ethics and the way business is handled in South Miami," J R adds." -miaminewtimes south miami soccer club accuse
          http://blogs.miaminew<br /> <br /> ...lub_accuse.php
          not sure about other age groups but u10 and u11 are being coached by Sam Steele fro Elite, great coach not a player dad. Between SMU and Breakers they took most of last years Pinecrest blue u-9 team. Pinecrest blue only had 3 players return!

Comment

not sure about other age groups but u10 and u11 are being coached by Sam Steele fro Elite, great coach not a player dad. Between SMU and Breakers they took most of last years Pinecrest blue u-9 team. Pinecrest blue only had 3 players return!
            yet his daughter plays for Weston. Because he even knows the club is garbage, but it is a job

Comment

South Miami United should have stayed separated, nothing more than a rec club. Nothing
              to see here folks.

Comment

South Miami United should have stayed separated, nothing more than a rec club. Nothing
                to see here folks.
                Why do you spend your time bashing a club? Focus on whatever club you are affiliated with and move on.

Comment

Why do you spend your time bashing a club? Focus on whatever club you are affiliated with and move on.
                  I wish we could play each other but we don't play rec teams.

Comment

yet his daughter plays for Weston. Because he even knows the club is garbage, but it is a job
                    No idiot, his daughter plays for Weston cause South Miami doesn't have an age appropriate team for her. Every other girls team will do very well this season, wish I new what team your kid was on so we can play a friendly scrimmage and see who is the rec team or like you say Club.... Anyone can talk the talk in front of a computer screen, question is can your team walk the walk or are you all talk!!!

Comment

No idiot, his daughter plays for Weston cause South Miami doesn't have an age appropriate team for her. Every other girls team will do very well this season, wish I new what team your kid was on so we can play a friendly scrimmage and see who is the rec team or like you say Club.... Anyone can talk the talk in front of a computer screen, question is can your team walk the walk or are you all talk!!!
                      and that's why SMU is a joke. can't field a competitive team in a relevant age group

Comment

You don't want to play my kids team. Just drop the thought.

Comment

You don't want to play my kids team. Just drop the thought.
                          You are right we don't like playing Division two teams

Comment

You are right we don't like playing Division two teams
                            Pot/kettle

Comment

I visited South Miami field once, I almost passed out from the gas
                              fumes of the portable lights.

Comment

Really?

I visited South Miami field once, I almost passed out from the gas
                                fumes of the portable lights.
                                Funny, lights are electric.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X