Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U-16 girls rankings

What happened to NEFC second team in gotsoccer.com? I have always felt this ranking site is a joke. Now second Scorps are top four, give me a brake.
    REAL standings:
    SCorpions ENCL - Undisputable top team
    NEFC - won maple and promoted to region 1
    Stars - drop to sub region, 'nough said
    Crusaders - consistent all around, does not score goals, does not allow goals
    Berkshire - Score some goals, consistent maple D1, where the hell are they from?
    MPS Crusaders - Top MPS squad, season to forget last year
    FC Napoli - Break out year, State cup performance to dream of
    Shooting Stars - Up and comer, steady results
    North shore - Hung in maple D1, that's not easy
    NE Aztec - trying to emulate U-17's
    When the cup rankings come out only Napoli will change to fourth, other than that this will be Gospel. Gotclue.com?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened to NEFC second team in gotsoccer.com? I have always felt this ranking site is a joke. Now second Scorps are top four, give me a brake.
    REAL standings:
    Berkshire - Score some goals, consistent maple D1, where the hell are they from?
    When the cup rankings come out only Napoli will change to fourth, other than that this will be Gospel. Gotclue.com?
    compare to mathman rankings

Comment

compare to mathman rankings
      FC Napoli now Hamlets. CB took almost the whole team with him except for 2 I think.

Comment

REAL standings:
        I have seen all of these teams play as my daughter has played against all of them my rankings for U16 go...
        scorpions encl
        nefc
        mps renegades
        stars
        scorpions premier
        berkshire
        ne aztec
        crusaders
        north shore
        shooting stars

Comment

These girls were selected as the MA ODP Regional Players, can someone tell me what teams they play for? Are they U16s?

Massachusetts
          Olivia Aha
          Rachel Bloznalis
          Shea Claire Newman
          Amy Yang

Comment

Olivia Aha U16 NEFC
            Rachel Bloznalis Not Sure
            Shea Claire Newman U15 Stars
            Amy Yang U15 Scorpions

U15 Players

Comment

Olivia Aha U16 NEFC
              Rachel Bloznalis Not Sure
              Shea Claire Newman U15 Stars
              Amy Yang U15 Scorpions

U15 Players
              rachel is also u-16 NEFC.

Comment

Scorpion 16Es should be in the conversation about the best teams ever from Mass. They are fun to watch.

Comment

Scorpion 16Es should be in the conversation about the best teams ever from Mass. They are fun to watch.
                  I agree that they are fun to watch- unless they are playing against your kid's team. I don't know about best ever from MA, but 2 straight trips to Nationals is very impressive.

Just curious- have they ever scrimmaged or played friendly against Stars U-17? That would really be a fun match to watch.

Comment

you are kidding

I have seen all of these teams play as my daughter has played against all of them my rankings for U16 go...
                    scorpions encl
                    nefc
                    mps renegades
                    stars
                    scorpions premier
                    berkshire
                    ne aztec
                    crusaders
                    north shore
                    shooting stars
                    you are kidding right? my daughter played against the scorpions premier, north shore and nefc second team this weekend...they easily beat both the scorpion team and the north shore team then lost to the nefc team...the nefc team was clearly the better of the three...btw my daughter's team is a are a maple D3 team whho are playing sub-regional this year...they should have been moved to D2 last year but MAPLE would not let them change their play up game which happened to be on the same day as their state cup final....also why in the world would a D1 team (berkshire) be in the bottom division...they barely beat a Bruno team who are a shell of their former selves and had one sub!...no way they are number four

Comment

...they should have been moved to D2 last year but MAPLE would not let them change their play up game which happened to be on the same day as their state cup final....
                      I'm assuming you had to forfeit the relegation game.? If this is true and your team really wanted to move to D2, you could have appealed the forfeit and cited the MYSA game priority list since SC games take priority over all else.

Comment

kidding

I'm assuming you had to forfeit the relegation game.? If this is true and your team really wanted to move to D2, you could have appealed the forfeit and cited the MYSA game priority list since SC games take priority over all else.
                        nope...played but were in no shape to...most starters played the whole game on a hot day..lost to fc napoli who then went on that unbeleivable run

Comment

nope...played but were in no shape to...most starters played the whole game on a hot day..lost to fc napoli who then went on that unbeleivable run
                          so you played 2 games in a day. no different than a tournament. coach needs to learn how to sub.

Comment

kidding

so you played 2 games in a day. no different than a tournament. coach needs to learn how to sub.
                            way different...80 minutes vs 60...once subbed in half out for half...was a close hard fought game...actually one of the main reasons I wrote was that I was impressed with the NEFC team...if they are the second team I'm imagining the first team must be very good

Comment

way different...80 minutes vs 60...once subbed in half out for half...was a close hard fought game...actually one of the main reasons I wrote was that I was impressed with the NEFC team...if they are the second team I'm imagining the first team must be very good
                              MAPLE and MYSA have unlimited substitutions. From the SC challenge rules:

Law II - Substitutions:
                              Substitutions shall be unlimited:
                              1. Prior to a throw-in (team in possession only)
                              2. Prior to a goal kick by either team
                              3. After a goal is scored
                              4. After an injury when the referee stops play
                              At start of second half

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X