X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only kids that move to FC Portland are from NEU and BSC 😂
    With the exception of 1 team ever (Onyx) no team or club can hold a candle to the successes of FC Portland. They have been and remain the gold standard for youth soccer in our area. No club (save the one team mentioned) is even in the same vicinity of success placing players in college soccer. No club has won more state cup championships. No club has raised more money for charity. No club has given more women coaching opportunities. No club has provided more private scholarship dollars for underprivileged kids. They hate us cause they ain't us. If you aren't first you last. Yeah that's you in our rearview mirror. We see you;)

Comment

Might want to do some research before you show the world how stupid you really are.
      As an FC parent for several years on the boy side never seen a BSC or NEU player come over to FC in our age group. THUSC, WT B teams, and mostly smaller hillsboro/beaverton teams. Never NEU, BSC, East side timbers, WT Copa A team.

Comment

As an FC parent for several years on the boy side never seen a BSC or NEU player come over to FC in our age group. THUSC, WT B teams, and mostly smaller hillsboro/beaverton teams. Never NEU, BSC, East side timbers, WT Copa A team.
        Well, the 05s did pick up a Copa starter midseason last year. But it was just a six-month rental, as he's reportedly now gone off to the Big DA.

Comment

With the exception of 1 team ever (Onyx) no team or club can hold a candle to the successes of FC Portland. They have been and remain the gold standard for youth soccer in our area. No club (save the one team mentioned) is even in the same vicinity of success placing players in college soccer. No club has won more state cup championships. No club has raised more money for charity. No club has given more women coaching opportunities. No club has provided more private scholarship dollars for underprivileged kids. They hate us cause they ain't us. If you aren't first you last. Yeah that's you in our rearview mirror. We see you;)
          Who lied to you???

Seriously? You could be taken to court for these lies.

Hahahahaha

Typical fc p coach and idiot parents. Spread lies like this and hope they can hide the crap

Comment

Snake oil fc Portland coaches will say anything to replace kids they were supposed to develop but forgot about.

Ask them why most of their players end up paying bills but getting replaced by toxic club hopping parents.

Comment

mostly, it's BSC girls that go over to FCP (they're on the ecnl team); you're right there. in the past three years about one boy per year has done though.

Comment

Who lied to you???

Seriously? You could be taken to court for these lies.

Hahahahaha

Typical fc p coach and idiot parents. Spread lies like this and hope they can hide the crap
                Lies? Prove me wrong. I'll be waiting . . .

Comment

mostly, it's BSC girls that go over to FCP (they're on the ecnl team); you're right there. in the past three years about one boy per year has done though.
                  02 and 03 boys teams have several x bsc players. The 03s have at least 6 or 7.

Comment

Been around on the boys side for a long time. Over the years seen a couple come from NEU, PCU, BSC and WaT, but not many. Movement away from FC has tended to be to WT, though have seen some end up at BSC, HSC and ADF. THUSC kids move after U14 because of the lack of competitiveness for their senior boys sides. Recently most new players to FC have been from WT including a handful of Copa players. I've seen kids leave FC and then return to FC. The reality is that kids come and kids go.

Comment

Lies? Prove me wrong. I'll be waiting . . .
                      Hahaha what? Prove you wrong?

You can't just do the typical fc idiot sale scam and list a bunch of made up opinions about your little club then tell people to prove you wrong.

You don't have one fact to back up your claim.

My claim is that you like many at your club are guilty of selling propaganda that isn't true and is the model of how your club operates.

You proved my point.

Comment

Truth.

Comment

Lies and typical fc sales bs.
                          Fixed that for you

Comment

Truth.
                            +1 I'm waiting for lies and bs guy to suggest just one club that is even close to being as complete as FC Portland. Yes, that means both boys and girls sides combined. So come on lies and bs guy, I'm waiting....

Comment

Hahaha what? Prove you wrong?

You can't just do the typical fc idiot sale scam and list a bunch of made up opinions about your little club then tell people to prove you wrong.

You don't have one fact to back up your claim.

My claim is that you like many at your club are guilty of selling propaganda that isn't true and is the model of how your club operates.

You proved my point.
                              I didn't express any opinions. These are all facts. Research them if you don't believe me but don't ask someone else to do your homework if you don't like the answers. You don't like FC Portland because it represents power. Prestige. Elitism. Whatever the adjective. You're the same guy that roots against LeBron James or the New England Patriots because of their "arrogance" or whatever euphemism you want to use to downgrade the best. Tearing down something greater than you or what you do doesn't make you or what you do better. It makes you a jealous person whom we all snicker at.

Comment

I didn't express any opinions. These are all facts. Research them if you don't believe me but don't ask someone else to do your homework if you don't like the answers. You don't like FC Portland because it represents power. Prestige. Elitism. Whatever the adjective. You're the same guy that roots against LeBron James or the New England Patriots because of their "arrogance" or whatever euphemism you want to use to downgrade the best. Tearing down something greater than you or what you do doesn't make you or what you do better. It makes you a jealous person whom we all snicker at.
                                And here I thought it was Westside that was the arrogant club. Good to know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X