Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So when a 17 year old joins their ranks and then goes to college, does that mean GPS got them there? Because it says it on their website means it's legit? You've been listening to too much of the Trump logics.

That word should be used for someone like you.
    I'm sorry, I thought you were talking about the Ecnl scam in Oregon....

Comment

They know and are proud of where we they came from.

GPS? A global brand trying to monetize youth soccer in the US, being run in Oregon by a guy who was fired (or wouldn't get hired) everywhere he went.

I'll take FC here.

Next.
      Wait you mean fc P...the club that can't develop worth anything, directors have other full time jobs and don't seem to care much for the club, coaches who could care less, a system designed to make you think you are getting better come to find out that the coaches and parents are trying to lie their faces off to get good players?

Name more then 3 kids off of any fcp team that achieved high and actually was developed at the club...

Comment

So when a 17 year old joins their ranks and then goes to college, does that mean GPS got them there? Because it says it on their website means it's legit? You've been listening to too much of the Trump logics.

That word should be used for someone like you.
        Which word are you referring to? Are you referring to "logics"? FYI, that's not a real word. I also really appreciate the second sentence. It shows a high-level grasp of the English language. Let's all say it aloud together, "Because it says it on their website"...never mind, I just puked in my mouth. Fortunately, your daughter plays for a team that only requires short bursts of speech, such as "boot it", "play her", or "RUN!".

Comment

Wait you mean fc P...the club that can't develop worth anything, directors have other full time jobs and don't seem to care much for the club, coaches who could care less, a system designed to make you think you are getting better come to find out that the coaches and parents are trying to lie their faces off to get good players?

Name more then 3 kids off of any fcp team that achieved high and actually was developed at the club...
          Most parents whose kids move on to college balanced things out and didn't stick with just one club. This fact is already driving GPS nuts.

Comment

Wow, that look pretty original and world changing.

I saw something similar at Nic Soccer Club:

http://www.nscsoccer.com/college

Retarded is actually a real word and I think in this case was correctly used.

"slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development"

Isn't the leader of GPS Oregon, Mr. Red Card??
            The bashing of another club for yellow cards makes perfect sense. They said coaches/teams would get suspended. I guess one with this type of experience might know just how all that works.

Comment

The list is very long. The fact that you don't know what you're talking about is a different matter.

Comment

So why do all the top athletes leave your precious TA club at U14 and move to CU or FCP? Why not just stay at the TA club if it's so good there?

Comment

So why do all the top athletes leave your precious TA club at U14 and move to CU or FCP? Why not just stay at the TA club if it's so good there?
                  They didn't but Crossfire keeps inviting them to come "help" in the games.

Comment

There are easily 3 from FCP. Do some research.

Over the years, THUSC and FCP are the only 2 clubs in the greater Portland area to show consistency in developing top players. This is the case if they join at 11, 14, or 17.

Comment

Well the times they are a changing!

Comment

There are easily 3 from FCP. Do some research.

Over the years, THUSC and FCP are the only 2 clubs in the greater Portland area to show consistency in developing top players. This is the case if they join at 11, 14, or 17.
                        How much do you want to bet this is a lie. Seriously. I'll bet you that 90% of their players were not developed from their club and they get a few toxic club hoppers and claim them as their own.

Why do you think the kids who spend the longest time at those clubs never end up achieving as high as the ones that were fooled into joining late that were probably already developed.

We all know at least one cu or fcp crazy parent or lying coach that will sell you anything.

Just ask the loyal parents there, they ll tell you that it's all smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Surf Cup - GPS

I kept hearing about this dominant Oregon team called GPS. Someone even posted they need to play at Surf and win, but they actually won the "Black" bracket. Good for them, but their parents are touting the are ranked as one of the top teams in the country. FYI playing in the black group is the lowest level. There is Super Black (top), Suoer White (next level), and then there is Black (Rec teams). Toot your horn when you when against the elite teams

Comment

How much do you want to bet this is a lie. Seriously. I'll bet you that 90% of their players were not developed from their club and they get a few toxic club hoppers and claim them as their own.

Why do you think the kids who spend the longest time at those clubs never end up achieving as high as the ones that were fooled into joining late that were probably already developed.

We all know at least one cu or fcp crazy parent or lying coach that will sell you anything.

Just ask the loyal parents there, they ll tell you that it's all smoke and mirrors.
                            Sorry your DD got cut, again.

Comment

I kept hearing about this dominant Oregon team called GPS. Someone even posted they need to play at Surf and win, but they actually won the "Black" bracket. Good for them, but their parents are touting the are ranked as one of the top teams in the country. FYI playing in the black group is the lowest level. There is Super Black (top), Suoer White (next level), and then there is Black (Rec teams). Toot your horn when you when against the elite teams
                              Black level is nothing to balk at. There were teams in it that are ranked higher now than Crossfire ECNL. The birth year mandate threw a lot of teams off. NorCal has a lot of terrific non-ECNL teams. It will be interesting to see what Bracket GPS lands in this summer. As the team works and earns their way through the ranks I'm guessing White or Super Black.

Comment

Black level is nothing to balk at. There were teams in it that are ranked higher now than Crossfire ECNL. The birth year mandate threw a lot of teams off. NorCal has a lot of terrific non-ECNL teams. It will be interesting to see what Bracket GPS lands in this summer. As the team works and earns their way through the ranks I'm guessing White or Super Black.
                                You are really hung up on ranking. Hopefully they will put you in Super Black and you can judge how good you are because playing Oregon and FWRL is not a good barometer

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X