Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U17 is kind of late in the game as far as college showcasing. Maybe these kids (parents) should stop playing "musical chairs" with soccer teams, settle in and start focusing on playing...
    Agreed. Teams breaking up at this age is crazy. The better teams build chemistry and showcase well because of that chemistry. They gel and play well together because they know each other's style of play. It's a beautiful thing to watch when you see it all click on the field. You can't just throw a team together no matter what the talent is and expect them to compete with teams that have that elusive chemistry along with talent.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah...we get it, you hate these guys for breaking up your already dysfunctional team. I think you need to consult a MD an get a subscription for anxiety. This is so one sided and these guys you keep railing on couldn't careless but you are fixated. Seek medical attention because man o man they are in your head. It's actually pretty pathetic so should seek help immediately to spare us anymore of your whinning. Your son should also remove all of your shoelaces immediately so you don't consider the alternative.

Couldn't care less but are replying OVER AND OVER and posting people's names CLASSY GUYS LMAOOOOOOO

Comment

Stay tuned there is a lot more proof and details that have yet to surface....

So many are watching

Let see what happens.

Other clubs are gathering information and waiting to bring the truth to the surface with the major leagues, got soccer, and accredited bodies.

SUSA reputation is at stake.
        You sound so silly. Please note that nobody, other than the people directly involved in this stupidity, give a rats behind about any of this. Are you really bickering over gotsoccer points at U17??? Really?

"Susa reputation is at stake", lmfao. My kid plays for Susa and she along with over a thousand other kids will not be affected by this little soap opera of delusional parents, one iota.

Comment

JF will ruin anything he's connected to. He has to control this team bc his kid can't do it on his own . The better players from the flash were smart enough to move on . Watch how bad he does with ALL HIS GOTSOCCER pts with a crap team . SUSA/KK Families should refuse to play with that group bc it will fail .

Comment

Blah, blah, blah...we get it, you hate these guys for breaking up your already dysfunctional team. I think you need to consult a MD an get a subscription for anxiety. This is so one sided and these guys you keep railing on couldn't careless but you are fixated. Seek medical attention because man o man they are in your head. It's actually pretty pathetic so should seek help immediately to spare us anymore of your whinning. Your son should also remove all of your shoelaces immediately so you don't consider the alternative.
            I laughed pretty hard reading this... 1. It was true so very funny. 2. It's prescription not subscription unless you meant they need to subscribe to STFU and Move On magazine.

Comment

JF will ruin anything he's connected to. He has to control this team bc his kid can't do it on his own . The better players from the flash were smart enough to move on . Watch how bad he does with ALL HIS GOTSOCCER pts with a crap team . SUSA/KK Families should refuse to play with that group bc it will fail .
              Wow, now this nut is attacking kids. They were smart to run from losers like you looks like. It's all adding up for the people that read here. The people that didn't go were the cancer on the HBC team. Time will tell won't it? What team did your kid end up on so his impact can be measured? You sound like a coward so I doubt you have the courage to post it. Maybe you're upset your kid wasn't asked? You have a grudge and have at it but leave kids out of it you f**king loser.

Comment

Wow, now this nut is attacking kids. They were smart to run from losers like you looks like. It's all adding up for the people that read here. The people that didn't go were the cancer on the HBC team. Time will tell won't it? What team did your kid end up on so his impact can be measured? You sound like a coward so I doubt you have the courage to post it. Maybe you're upset your kid wasn't asked? You have a grudge and have at it but leave kids out of it you f**king loser.
                JF you emailed the team and part of it was published. It said an opportunity for ALL

Comment

JF you emailed the team and part of it was published. It said an opportunity for ALL

This seems like one nut on each side. My advice is stop replying to each other and then it will stop. Everyone from both sides know it's BS and JF/JS posting. BS is obsessed and can't let it go. Do everyone a favor and move on. Stop stirring things up. This isn't helping anyone and is not in the best interest of kids. Show it on the field. Why bring kids etc into it Even if you feel justified for whatever your personal reasons are. Your kid is on a new team. Focus on that and high school ball. Just let it go.

Comment

I don't think they cut or don't include anyone. Half the team smelled the rat and the other half fell for JF side deal.

Everyone. Our team (all 16 players) has been offered a spot with SUSA to play as a team in one of their elite 2001 league spots.The boys will stay rostered on the same team.....

Comment

This seems like one nut on each side. My advice is stop replying to each other and then it will stop. Everyone from both sides know it's BS and JF/JS posting. BS is obsessed and can't let it go. Do everyone a favor and move on. Stop stirring things up. This isn't helping anyone and is not in the best interest of kids. Show it on the field. Why bring kids etc into it Even if you feel justified for whatever your personal reasons are. Your kid is on a new team. Focus on that and high school ball. Just let it go.
                      Wow, gotta love the love on here. Well, I never post on this or BOTN since to me it's a waist of time but this site does seem alot nicer. Those not interested, move on from reading. And one thing I want to put out is that this post is not done by BS. But you may try and guess again and you probably have your little ways of finding out and I really don't give a crap and we can talk more next time we bump into each other on the field. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in to clear up a couple of things since I never voiced my thought and it looks like I was missing the party here. This will probably be a one time post since I don't usually read garbage, but when someone told me about pointing out the non-move over and some other mentioned in a way attacking me and the other parents that did not move over, I had to chime in, at least this one time, so here it goes.
                      So the SUSA ELITE BLACK B01, a team that cannot even fill it's roster and however you pulled off getting the Gotsoccer Points as well as the NY Gold Cup next to your New Team Name. Wow, Congrats guys, great job, way to earn it. So, looks like this new team will have Big Shoes to fill to keep up with that Reputation of who actually earned that, uh uh, HBC Flash B2001. Yes, that is now the past, but just saying so it stays fresh in your mind. A clueless person wrote something in another post to the fact of the parents that did not come over to SUSA were the cancer of the team?? LOL, Little do you know my friend, little do you know and to judge us that you don't know?? Wow, or, maybe, it was someone who posted that does actually know us trying to cover there tracks.... hmmmmm. Also a mention on how some of us did not "make it over" to SUSA?? ROFL, REALLY? Yes, Your right, I am wiping tears from my face... boohoohooo. Did it occur to your small peanut brain that maybe we did not want to go as this was not an Opportunity, but an Ultimatum via an email?? Wow, nice going. We wanted better for our kids so we moved on to stay away from the BullSh*t that may be coming your way, or as I have heard already, you had a small taste of. Anyways, just had to put some truth out there. I really had a doozy of a post but refrained from posting it as it is not worth my time and since you guys are doing such a great job yourselves. By the way, Don't Worry, I have moved on as well as the others, HAPPILY. Good luck this season and can't wait to see all the Points and Championships you will rack up this year and next!! Because, you will be the Elite team to beat, I take it? Good Night Sweet Dreams.

Comment

Will be a miserable year for Susa because they will be hit with 4000 point haircuts at every event. They will finish with 5000 points at best based on ability to win top events.

BTW, this isn’t the first time Susa has taken points and won’t be the last. In fact if enough kids are on another roster you can call GotSoccer and they can proportionally move the points. So if 40% went to Club B, they can get 8000 points moved to them based on a 20000 point record.

But like I said above, why would you want that? So much easier to go up than to be high and hold on because of the massive haircuts. Remember the HBC team could not beat good out of state teams so they pretty much topped out.

I know their grand plan is to steal Dan K’a players and I even bet Dan may be fired right before the spring season so he won’t have time to move his team. Sharing power is something one dad in particular does not know how to do.

Comment

Wow, gotta love the love on here. Well, I never post on this or BOTN since to me it's a waist of time but this site does seem alot nicer. Those not interested, move on from reading. And one thing I want to put out is that this post is not done by BS. But you may try and guess again and you probably have your little ways of finding out and I really don't give a crap and we can talk more next time we bump into each other on the field. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in to clear up a couple of things since I never voiced my thought and it looks like I was missing the party here. This will probably be a one time post since I don't usually read garbage, but when someone told me about pointing out the non-move over and some other mentioned in a way attacking me and the other parents that did not move over, I had to chime in, at least this one time, so here it goes.
                          So the SUSA ELITE BLACK B01, a team that cannot even fill it's roster and however you pulled off getting the Gotsoccer Points as well as the NY Gold Cup next to your New Team Name. Wow, Congrats guys, great job, way to earn it. So, looks like this new team will have Big Shoes to fill to keep up with that Reputation of who actually earned that, uh uh, HBC Flash B2001. Yes, that is now the past, but just saying so it stays fresh in your mind. A clueless person wrote something in another post to the fact of the parents that did not come over to SUSA were the cancer of the team?? LOL, Little do you know my friend, little do you know and to judge us that you don't know?? Wow, or, maybe, it was someone who posted that does actually know us trying to cover there tracks.... hmmmmm. Also a mention on how some of us did not "make it over" to SUSA?? ROFL, REALLY? Yes, Your right, I am wiping tears from my face... boohoohooo. Did it occur to your small peanut brain that maybe we did not want to go as this was not an Opportunity, but an Ultimatum via an email?? Wow, nice going. We wanted better for our kids so we moved on to stay away from the BullSh*t that may be coming your way, or as I have heard already, you had a small taste of. Anyways, just had to put some truth out there. I really had a doozy of a post but refrained from posting it as it is not worth my time and since you guys are doing such a great job yourselves. By the way, Don't Worry, I have moved on as well as the others, HAPPILY. Good luck this season and can't wait to see all the Points and Championships you will rack up this year and next!! Because, you will be the Elite team to beat, I take it? Good Night Sweet Dreams.

Thank you for posting this. I never post either and in fact had a hard time finding this forum when told about it . Who knew there were 2 of these crazy soccer forums out there ? Anyway, my philosophy has always been to not give credibility to something posted anonymously by replying but when I read this post , I found myself saying -- AMEN! The attempted smear campaign against the "HBC side" that stayed on a team they were all registered on and did absolutely nothing wrong in this equation is just laughable at best. They are the victims of this scheme, not the perpetrators. How cowardly to anonymously attack the parents and players who had no part in any of this and were completely taken by surprise by an 11 th hour email in late August to leave their HBC team, club and great trainer after a successful season, where a lot of time and financial sacrifices were made by the families. Not to be lost in all of this, it was a team where the players enjoyed playing together! I don't think even those behind this smear campaign will deny that the boys enjoyed every minute of their time on the Flash and especially, playing together. They obviously all liked it well enough that all 16 players re registered for the Flash for the upcoming year ! Yes, we all lost our registration fees as well, not to mention the opportunity to timely try out for new teams. You've decided to move for whatever reason but don't now try and blame others for not following a decision you made that was never open to discussion with the rest of the team and was made without their knowledge or consent. Half the team obviously chose to not follow you and their decision should be respected, without being called " cancers" etc. What a sad statement for youth soccer -- grown adults behaving worse than children ever would, over a sport no less. It's a great group of boys and I wish them ALL well going forward. Why do parents always ruin it for the kids ... No need to reply as I will not post again.

Comment

HBC victims of a scheme hahahhaahaha. If everything was great players,families and trainer you would still be together . As far as losing registration fees or money don't cry about since JF screwed so many people out of money he has enough to go around . Ask Eddie .

Comment

HBC victims of a scheme hahahhaahaha. If everything was great players,families and trainer you would still be together . As far as losing registration fees or money don't cry about since JF screwed so many people out of money he has enough to go around . Ask Eddie .
                              Not surprised. I heard JF took a team to SUSA bc his son was cut from the Hbc team JF offered free registration, free uniforms and reduced fees to get the players to go with him. How is that fair to the rest of the players who pay full price. And is it true they are trying to push out dan so they can have the coach they want ? It shouldn't be allowed just Bc JF owns part of SUsa. People should speak with their wallets I have no problem with new players joining. It happens all the time. But I do have a problem if things aren't the same for everyone. We struggle to pay the fees like a lot of others and would love to have some of the cost cut. Why were those players given free registration , uniforms and everything else ?

Comment

Thank you for posting this. I never post either and in fact had a hard time finding this forum when told about it . Who knew there were 2 of these crazy soccer forums out there ? Anyway, my philosophy has always been to not give credibility to something posted anonymously by replying but when I read this post , I found myself saying -- AMEN! The attempted smear campaign against the "HBC side" that stayed on a team they were all registered on and did absolutely nothing wrong in this equation is just laughable at best. They are the victims of this scheme, not the perpetrators. How cowardly to anonymously attack the parents and players who had no part in any of this and were completely taken by surprise by an 11 th hour email in late August to leave their HBC team, club and great trainer after a successful season, where a lot of time and financial sacrifices were made by the families. Not to be lost in all of this, it was a team where the players enjoyed playing together! I don't think even those behind this smear campaign will deny that the boys enjoyed every minute of their time on the Flash and especially, playing together. They obviously all liked it well enough that all 16 players re registered for the Flash for the upcoming year ! Yes, we all lost our registration fees as well, not to mention the opportunity to timely try out for new teams. You've decided to move for whatever reason but don't now try and blame others for not following a decision you made that was never open to discussion with the rest of the team and was made without their knowledge or consent. Half the team obviously chose to not follow you and their decision should be respected, without being called " cancers" etc. What a sad statement for youth soccer -- grown adults behaving worse than children ever would, over a sport no less. It's a great group of boys and I wish them ALL well going forward. Why do parents always ruin it for the kids ... No need to reply as I will not post again.

Truest statement in youth soccer period. Parents always ruin it for the kids. Where did the days go where parents weren't hovering, micro managing and making every decision for their children.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X