Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bend, Eugene, Salem, Vancouver, Westside all might not market it heavily but they all get a good number of girls into college soccer. Not a lot of D1 but a lot of great schools. I know of 6-8 girls from last year that are signed with great schools and I don't see them on any of those paid recruiting sites.
    Show us the lists. No lists = no college soccer players.

Comment

Greed has taken over many people. Jesus said to help the poor and the hungry but helping others has been largely lost in the entire soccer rat race. The DA is actually trying to help. It might not be a perfect system but they are at least trying.
      Maybe stopping the entitlement gravy train will force some of the "poor and hungry" to find a job.

Comment

Bend, Eugene, Salem, Vancouver, Westside all might not market it heavily but they all get a good number of girls into college soccer. Not a lot of D1 but a lot of great schools. I know of 6-8 girls from last year that are signed with great schools and I don't see them on any of those paid recruiting sites.
        The paid recruiting sites are for rich families only.

Comment

Show us the lists. No lists = no college soccer players.
          If I thought you were smart I would tell you to look at the club facebook pages and websites. But since I highly doubt you are i will just let you sit there are scream at your computer screen.

Pro tip: You can get drool out of your keyboard using a shop vac.

Comment

ETFC has gotten a lot over the years.

Comment

I bet TA is pretty close to the same numbers as ECNL. Whether they are better schools or not is up for debate. Small private schools can be superior educationally to big schools and the opposite can be true.

Hopefully thorns recruit some college prospects to up their numbers which have been poor over three years. Recruiting is a heck of a lot easier than developing.

Comment

If I thought you were smart I would tell you to look at the club facebook pages and websites. But since I highly doubt you are i will just let you sit there are scream at your computer screen.

Knew it. No lists. No names. Typical Timbers Alliance...

Comment

I bet TA is pretty close to the same numbers as ECNL. Whether they are better schools or not is up for debate. Small private schools can be superior educationally to big schools and the opposite can be true.

Hopefully thorns recruit some college prospects to up their numbers which have been poor over three years. Recruiting is a heck of a lot easier than developing.
                  You'd lose that bet. Timbers Alliance clubs haven't had any significant college prospects for 3-4 years now.

Comment

TA clubs had 9 JCs, a couple to George Fox, Montana, sprinkle in Evergreen College

Comment

Etfc, Westside, Salem, Vancouver, and Bend all have gotten decent numbers into college soccer.

Comment

WHERE are the LISTS??!! Show me the lists right NOW!!! I am not asking again.

I didn't drool on my keyboard either but nice try.

Comment

Marketing is an art.

Comment

Etfc, Westside, Salem, Vancouver, and Bend all have gotten decent numbers into college soccer.
                            Show us the list. Can't do it, can you?

Comment

There are no lists. Everyone knows that Alliance clubs haven't put any girls in college soccer for years now. No big surprise, either, if you've ever watched an Alliance team play.

Comment

Show us the LISTS!!!! NOW!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X