Back of the Net is Terrible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a real issue with that because someone's life or a club's reputation can be destroyed.

(real meaning)

I put all my eggs in one basket.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I have a real issue with that because someone's life or a club's reputation can be destroyed.

(real meaning)

I put all my eggs in one basket.
      Michael Jackson

Comment

Maybe the rumors about this coach are true. But maybe they're not. LM has made a conscious choice to publish the accusations. It can't be stopped on an anonymous board like this one (there's no "moderator" here lol). I have a real issue with that because someone's life or a club's reputation can be destroyed. If it's a matter or public record (arrest, newspaper) that's different, but this is not.
        Understood, but where there's smoke these fire. The guy was removed from the club, that says it all. Doesn't seem like a place where I would want my kid given the oversight in place. A DOC that married one of his former players says it all.

Comment

Understood, but where there's smoke these fire. The guy was removed from the club, that says it all. Doesn't seem like a place where I would want my kid given the oversight in place. A DOC that married one of his former players says it all.
          Is this about the guy at SUSA? They got rid of him already? LM has complained about JR for years. Did something happen? Or is this the old stuff he posted?

Comment

What coach? What happened?

Comment

Is this about the guy at SUSA? They got rid of him already? LM has complained about JR for years. Did something happen? Or is this the old stuff he posted?
              larry very quiet regarding jr now that he is with susa, surprise surprise. i think this is about a coach at fury. jr is not married, he and his former player are still just dating.

Comment

What coach? What happened?
                A coach at Fury is accused of misconduct. Not sure if it is true or not but coach was removed from their website

Comment

larry very quiet regarding jr now that he is with susa, surprise surprise. i think this is about a coach at fury. jr is not married, he and his former player are still just dating.
                  . They are talking about Paul Riley and his wife

Comment

But he also may have been removed simply for drinking- still bad but nearly the same as what he's accused of.

Comment

I want a LM autograph signing!!! It would be an honor to meet someone who knows it all, another Mike Francesca! 2 morons who think they are always right by controlling what can or can't be said. KJU is a great comparison to the two idiots.
                      LAAAAARRRRYYYY MILLLLERRRRR!!! I would wait in line for hours in the freezing cold to meet this guy! He is the demise of LI soccer!!! Perfect examples above.

Comment

LAAAAARRRRYYYY MILLLLERRRRR!!! I would wait in line for hours in the freezing cold to meet this guy! He is the demise of LI soccer!!! Perfect examples above.
                        I don't care what you say, the guy is a genius. I bet he loves that you hate him and is laughing all the way to the bank. You go, LM! They are piss ants compared to you!!!

Comment

I don't care what you say, the guy is a genius. I bet he loves that you hate him and is laughing all the way to the bank. You go, LM! They are piss ants compared to you!!!
                          Genius? Then why has TS overtaken BotN with the number of hits and posts? Sounds like bad business decisions and arrogance. Surf?! Super job with that. The number of his sponsors is down dramatically. Genius?

Comment

Genius? Then why has TS overtaken BotN with the number of hits and posts? Sounds like bad business decisions and arrogance. Surf?! Super job with that. The number of his sponsors is down dramatically. Genius?
                            You have no idea what you are talking about sorry.. Business has never been better and BOTN has more coverage then ever. Check out Backofthenet.com if you haven't already

Comment

Back of the Net is Terrible

You have no idea what you are talking about sorry.. Business has never been better and BOTN has more coverage then ever. Check out Backofthenet.com if you haven't already

Back of the net is Terrible....just the fact you can come on TS and mention BOTN and not be reprimanded speaks volumes.....try going on BOTN and mention anything about TS....watch that it does not get posted and you will be temp. banned or worse.

BOTN is more or less like CNN / CBS Strictly moderated to promote clubs posting there advertisements.

Comment

Back of the net is Terrible....just the fact you can come on TS and mention BOTN and not be reprimanded speaks volumes.....try going on BOTN and mention anything about TS....watch that it does not get posted and you will be temp. banned or worse.

BOTN is more or less like CNN / CBS Strictly moderated to promote clubs posting there advertisements.
                                Business is business. Stop being a beotch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X