Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Paulsen is putting absolutely nothing into Thornz Asylum. Just ask him.
    Why would he? No return on investment. There is no way to make money on the players is there? They can’t barely pay the women’s thorns team a living wage.

Comment

Parents are paying for about $200,000 of GDA travel costs with fees, tryout fees and that doesn't include food.

I know I heard that the throns for lighting the fields during practice but that is silly.
      $2,000 per year for everything ! 70 paying players x $2,000= $140,000
      Covers GDA's travel costs for two showcases.

Comment

Parents are paying for about $200,000 of GDA travel costs with fees, tryout fees and that doesn't include food.

I know I heard that the throns for lighting the fields during practice but that is silly.
        One of the thorns people was on here talking about charging for using lights at the practices. They should install energy efficient lighting. This is Portland after all. Sustainable, free range, organic electricity or nothing at all.

Comment

The showcases are probably $40k each or less if they get good deals on airfare.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X