Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EMSC vs Kings Park tournament..thoughts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMSC vs Kings Park tournament..thoughts?

Any thoughts on EMSC or Kings Park tournament for u10 this August?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any thoughts on EMSC or Kings Park tournament for u10 this August?
    We have been at EMSC tourney the last couple of years. There is excellent competition at this tourney and a quite a few out of town teams. We played a team from Canada, NJ and Penn last year. I would say this is a more competitive tourney, although they have different competitive levels. KP tourney is more for town teams. If that's what you are looking for I'm sure that is fine. Was never at the KP tourney and do not have any info to share.

Comment

I believe EM is more expensive but for that you get better competition and a greater chance of multiple brackets per age group for proper slotting.

KP is cheaper but has lower competition and you might end up with multi-age group divisions (such as a U13/U14 mix).

Comment

I believe EM is more expensive but for that you get better competition and a greater chance of multiple brackets per age group for proper slotting.

KP is cheaper but has lower competition and you might end up with multi-age group divisions (such as a U13/U14 mix).
        Are you asking for Boys or Girls? The Boys U10 United Kings Park team is very good. So there will be good competition there

Comment

This was for girls. Thanks. Was at East Meadow last year and the team enjoyed it so I was leaning towards that. This was the first I heard of KP tourney so I figured I'd check on that.

Comment

This was for girls. Thanks. Was at East Meadow last year and the team enjoyed it so I was leaning towards that. This was the first I heard of KP tourney so I figured I'd check on that.
            I emailed KP its their first year having this tournament. Your better off playing in the East Meadow one

Comment

I emailed KP its their first year having this tournament. Your better off playing in the East Meadow one
              There is no mention of any Kings Park Tournament on their website.

Comment

There is no mention of any Kings Park Tournament on their website.
                They replaced the entire board at the end of the fall so they might not have access to it. But its the 1st annual Kings Park Classic. August 26th nd 27th

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X