Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wonder why people believe the fake news?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wonder why people believe the fake news?

Russia hired 1,000 people to create anti-Clinton 'fake news' in key US states during election, Trump-Russia hearings leader reveals

"that there were upwards of a thousand internet trolls working out of a facility in Russia, in effect taking over a series of computers which are then called botnets, that can then generate news down to specific areas."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7657641.html

Originally posted by Eat the fake news View Post
    Russia hired 1,000 people to create anti-Clinton 'fake news' in key US states during election, Trump-Russia hearings leader reveals

"that there were upwards of a thousand internet trolls working out of a facility in Russia, in effect taking over a series of computers which are then called botnets, that can then generate news down to specific areas."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7657641.html
    Yawn! Wake me up 10 years from now when u finally stop crying about Russia!

Comment

They sent the wake up call. You blew it off. What else do you need? Don’t answer that, it will not make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        They sent the wake up call. You blew it off. What else do you need? Don’t answer that, it will not make any sense.
        Just like your post.

Comment

Everyone knows

That the Russians compromised the election. The right know it too. They just don't care. They dislike the left so much that they prefer to win with the Russians than lose with the left. GOP loves the Russians and their money. Russian money is everywhere on the East Coast. Listen to what Paul Ryan said, Russians own the new GOP.

Comment

That the Russians compromised the election. The right know it too. They just don't care. They dislike the left so much that they prefer to win with the Russians than lose with the left. GOP loves the Russians and their money. Russian money is everywhere on the East Coast. Listen to what Paul Ryan said, Russians own the new GOP.
            yes it is sad that the right prefers a foreign dictator to fellow americans with whom they may disagree on things like the size (or existence) of the welfare state, etc. this is really profoundly un-american. we should be able to tolerate differences and unite around common values, rather than demonize each other and coddle up to totalitarian foreign political figures. whatever you think of the clintons they are (1) yesterday's news, and (2) fellow americans. we should all be deeply concerned about foreign influence in our election, especially by an enemy state. it's not a right/left issue.

Comment

Oh I get it now. Since Russia owns Trump, I guess Putin sent Trump to North Korea to help the denuclearization of another communist country. Or maybe Putin was able to foresee that Trump would strengthen the American economy which in turn would ultimately strengthen our military. Your theory makes perfect sense. That’s why they swayed the election. Seriously, could you be more stupid! Fact is the Dems literally bowed down to other world leaders (Iran and Russia throwing millions there way hoping they would comply with US policy. How’d the sign of weakness work out for us? Oh just forget it, let’s just blame Russia.

Comment

Oh I get it now. Since Russia owns Trump, I guess Putin sent Trump to North Korea to help the denuclearization of another communist country. Or maybe Putin was able to foresee that Trump would strengthen the American economy which in turn would ultimately strengthen our military. Your theory makes perfect sense. That’s why they swayed the election. Seriously, could you be more stupid! Fact is the Dems literally bowed down to other world leaders (Iran and Russia throwing millions there way hoping they would comply with US policy. How’d the sign of weakness work out for us? Oh just forget it, let’s just blame Russia.
                Straw man argument. You probably need to hit the books and stop making bad arguments on TS.

Comment

You should probably focus on the truth and leave fiction to TV and books and the internet of crazies.

Comment

I think you’re on to something here. I never knew Russian influence was so strong. Seriously, the fact they were able to force Hillary to lie to the American people about Benghazi, illegally use her own server, call half the country “deplorable”, destroy evidence by smashing cell phones and using bleach bit to erase all servers, destroy the Sanders campaign by intentionally defunding him, and becoming a mult-millionaire while Secretary of State. Damn, Russia is no joke. I can’t believe they made Hillary do that stuff. Screw talking about Russia controlling Trump, they had their way with Hillary. How could the American voter be so stupid.

Comment

How is Obama cuddling up to Iran and Cuba any different than Trump making friendly with North Korea? Please don't tell me the propaganda spin that Obama made a "bad deal" but your guy is a "master negotiator." And please while you are at it, let me know if you are a bum dictator of a 3rd world nation and dangerous and violate human rights left and right, what's the downside to pursuing nuclear weapons??

Comment

I think you’re on to something here. I never knew Russian influence was so strong. Seriously, the fact they were able to force Hillary to lie to the American people about Benghazi, illegally use her own server, call half the country “deplorable”, destroy evidence by smashing cell phones and using bleach bit to erase all servers, destroy the Sanders campaign by intentionally defunding him, and becoming a mult-millionaire while Secretary of State. Damn, Russia is no joke. I can’t believe they made Hillary do that stuff. Screw talking about Russia controlling Trump, they had their way with Hillary. How could the American voter be so stupid.
                        More fictional alt right dreams. Head on over to fox, they will eat that sort of dog food over there.

Comment

How is Obama cuddling up to Iran and Cuba any different than Trump making friendly with North Korea? Please don't tell me the propaganda spin that Obama made a "bad deal" but your guy is a "master negotiator." And please while you are at it, let me know if you are a bum dictator of a 3rd world nation and dangerous and violate human rights left and right, what's the downside to pursuing nuclear weapons??
                          It’s very simple. Trump isn’t selling his soul to NK like Obama did to Iran. Seriously, we will give you millions and millions of dollars if you promise that you wont build nukes. No, you’re right, great deal. Why wouldn’t they comply? It’s not like they have ever said the wanna Wipe Israel off the map and kill all infidels. I think Trump should do the same!

Comment

More fictional alt right dreams. Head on over to fox, they will eat that sort of dog food over there.
                            Please, feel free to counter any of these fictitious claims.

Comment

You forgot stonetear.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X