Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“TRUMP IS JUST A MORON”: HOW THE PRESIDENT PLAYED HIMSELF ON NORTH KOREA The Kim regi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wish whoever the Jew liberal is who keeps starting these anti trump posts would take this shlt somewhere else... this is very annoying on a soccer blog
    Liberal made this post to make Trump supporters look bad whereas Trump supporters know that Trump’s lawyer is Jewish, his private doctor is Jewish, his daughter is Jewish, I could go on but basically the above poster is most likely pissed that Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem. The only Jews that don’t like Trump aren’t Jews but soulless atheists who made the far left and Democratic Party their religion and their church.

Comment

obama let them be tortured, Trump got them out.

Poster. Are you a racist or you just don't care about the three hostages that were being tortured in Korea that Trump just got released last week.

Comment

Can we just get back to

All that lying please. So much lying, fake new conservatives can’t take it. So much lying, it is fantastic. We don’t have to deal with reality, just keep on lying and it’s all great!

Comment

Fake Jews and Fake news.

Liberal made this post to make Trump supporters look bad whereas Trump supporters know that Trump’s lawyer is Jewish, his private doctor is Jewish, his daughter is Jewish, I could go on but basically the above poster is most likely pissed that Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem. The only Jews that don’t like Trump aren’t Jews but soulless atheists who made the far left and Democratic Party their religion and their church.
          Fake Jews and fake news.

Comment

Thanks for confirming that Trump supporters are as racist and bigoted as they are portrayed (everywhere but Fox and Brietbart).
            Not a trump supporter *******! You can call me a racist , I’m just expressing my disgust for you idiots that start a political post on a Florida Soccer blog. Enough already.

Comment

Take this shlt to the “talking trump page

Comment

He has the passion

Dis man has da passion.

Comment

Trump stupidity

Liberal Jews do not hate the President. They live all the winning.

Comment

FOUL$trained water$HOP COUNTERShip pacts packers.

FOWLump$KINear smoking LIPman HAMbone$TRIPlug.

CHESTrap smoke LOCUSTrip trap$wing owls foulEND$ky

BEAN BALL$wing BATmen SUGAR CANE CAIN &-ABLE.

ABELumps$KIN KEN DOLLS tax smoking skin flutes.

lizardUMPS keys stroke stroking strike matchespin goal.

labourides GAME$porting ROSEN RAISE SAND STAIN.

smoking GOLDstein market$WITCHumps. ICE CREAM.

Comment

All that lying please. So much lying, fake new conservatives can’t take it. So much lying, it is fantastic. We don’t have to deal with reality, just keep on lying and it’s all great!
                      If Trump keeps F'ing everything up this bad much longer I might have to buy another Ferrari.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        all that lying please. So much lying, fake new conservatives can’t take it. So much lying, it is fantastic. We don’t have to deal with reality, just keep on lying and it’s all great!
                        ❄️❄️❄️

Comment

"Vanity Fair"...I guess anyone, anything, and even the "alphabet" people, can find a source to call Trump a moron. But Vanity Fair? They are right up there with the left's New York Times.....And the editor in chief of Vanity Fair is a crony from the NYT! But what does any of this have to do with soccer?

Comment

"Vanity Fair"...I guess anyone, anything, and even the "alphabet" people, can find a source to call Trump a moron. But Vanity Fair? They are right up there with the left's New York Times.....And the editor in chief of Vanity Fair is a crony from the NYT! But what does any of this have to do with soccer?
                            I like to focus on the validity of facts, not the source. It might not be convenient, facts are facts.

I think they just post this crap to get the stupid Trump people doing their circus act. Someone posts something about Trump and the idiots come out of the woodwork.

Comment

Crying, lib-tard f*ck,OP couldn't take not having a post dedicated to his ******l bleeding...

Please f*cking die already.

Comment

Crying, lib-tard f*ck,OP couldn't take not having a post dedicated to his ******l bleeding...

Please f*cking die already.
                                Another great American there. That is a truly remarkable statement on your mental health.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X