Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    on the other hand, BARCA NY Academy has no website just free social media sites- facebook and instagram. Too cheap, shows no attention to detail, and creates lack of credibility. Very disappointing for an organization affiliated with one of the top international brands in the world.
    They have a website- BUT yes- it is not very good for the most part; Just basics that you can see. They add links/items as they go that the people affiliated with the club can see, no outsiders. Don't know the reasoning behind it, Just making a point.

Comment

My kid plays for Susa and her coach has an A license. He just got it maybe 2-3 weeks ago. There's not that many coaches on LI as a whole, that have an A license.
      That's great to hear- very true that not many have the A License, BUT that does not mean whoever it is, is a good trainer- it just means they were able to pay attention in class and take a test. .

Comment

That's great to hear- very true that not many have the A License, BUT that does not mean whoever it is, is a good trainer- it just means they were able to pay attention in class and take a test. .
        Oh sorry. I forgot this is the Forca Barca and bash SUSA forum.

Comment

Right??? First it's bashing Susa for a supposed lack of A level license trainers. Then when I interject that my kid's trainer actually does have an A license it's, having an A license doesn't mean they're a good trainer. Geez, you people are really something else!

All I know is, my kid is getting better as a player and is expanding her knowledge of what it's going to take to play in college, which is her ultimate goal. Everything else like fancy fields, higher level leagues, etc is just icing on the cake for her.

Comment

Right??? First it's bashing Susa for a supposed lack of A level license trainers. Then when I interject that my kid's trainer actually does have an A license it's, having an A license doesn't mean they're a good trainer. Geez, you people are really something else!

All I know is, my kid is getting better as a player and is expanding her knowledge of what it's going to take to play in college, which is her ultimate goal. Everything else like fancy fields, higher level leagues, etc is just icing on the cake for her.

Another SUSA marketing post.

Comment

No. This is bash all the clubs who market themselves on the soccer forums. BARCA was called out for being unprofessional including their website. However, tired of all the tiresome SUSA marketing as well.

Comment

SUSA complex still nothing but a sign

If you like your SUSA keep your SUSA, if it works for your kid and their happy that's great. That's really all you can ask for as a parent. Every club gets bashed, some more than others so get used to it. We have plenty of friends who have kids that play for SUSA, they all complain.

Comment

If you like your SUSA keep your SUSA, if it works for your kid and their happy that's great. That's really all you can ask for as a parent. Every club gets bashed, some more than others so get used to it. We have plenty of friends who have kids that play for SUSA, they all complain.
                  Let's be honest people complain about everything. Clubs suck, teams suck, coaches suck, websites sucks, game time sucks, other people's kids suck, communication sucks, fields suck, DA sucks, NPL sucks, the list is endless.

Comment

SUSA complex still nothing but a sign

Let's be honest people complain about everything. Clubs suck, teams suck, coaches suck, websites sucks, game time sucks, other people's kids suck, communication sucks, fields suck, DA sucks, NPL sucks, the list is endless.
                    You just described youth sports? If your kid is happy, and you are happy and you can deal with the other parents that you have to spend so much time with then life is good.

Comment

What fancy fields? Cherry Ave and the Suffolk Y?

Comment

You missed my point. Basically I was saying if they get fancy fields it would be nice, but it's not a necessity. And my kid has been playing at Baymen for 6-7 years and it's been perfectly fine. You can all bash Susa all you want, but at the end of the day it's the best option for most girls in Suffolk, unless your kid is interested in GDA. If your kid wants GDA, then Fury is still the front runner.

Comment

You missed my point. Basically I was saying if they get fancy fields it would be nice, but it's not a necessity. And my kid has been playing at Baymen for 6-7 years and it's been perfectly fine. You can all bash Susa all you want, but at the end of the day it's the best option for most girls in Suffolk, unless your kid is interested in GDA. If your kid wants GDA, then Fury is still the front runner.
                          I agree for girls in Suffolk non DA SUSA is currently the top option. The soccer landscape changes so much these days we will see what next year brings.

Comment

I agree for girls in Suffolk non DA SUSA is currently the top option. The soccer landscape changes so much these days we will see what next year brings.
                            I think this depends on the age group

Comment

Cherry Avenue is decent but Suffolk Y is only suitable for farm animals to be on. Grass never cut it's garbage.

Comment

Absolutely not! Fury is not the front runner for anything except high costs, and the amount of lies told. They are definitely at the top for that.

Lousy training, and catering to players whose parents have been paying PR mortgage for years, is not a healthy or productive situation to be in.

I don't know the situation at Susa, but Fury is not the answer!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X