Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who Do you think President Trump will pick for the next two supreme court opening ?
    Americans are going to have to vote new blood and non Republicans into the House, Senate and as the next President to balance the Supreme Court's perceived impartiality. Who ever thought our Supreme Court even if slightly partisan could have its whole credibility and legitimacy degraded with Justice Kavanaugh? He showed himself to be entitled, highly partisan, angry and disrespectful, untruthful as a man who may have made mistakes involving alcohol and sexually assaulting women. Cases dealing with women's rights and gender issues are going to be questioned if half the country believes one of the members of the Supreme Court committed sexual assault and lacks integrity.

Comment

The soul of justice is gone. Everyone knows it will be a conservative republican justice appointed but at least allow FBI thorough investigations of witnesses if necessary. A woman should be confirmed next, but the opposite of Collins. Collins must have known she was ready to retire by her confirmation speech with no regard for women.

Comment

The Blue Wave is coming VVVVVVVVV
        Taylor Swift — the pop star who notably has strayed from politics — broke that silence on Sunday, writing on Instagram that she'll be voting for Tennessee Democrats in the midterm elections.

Swift, 28, slammed Republican Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn in an Instagram post.
        "As much as I have in the past and would like to continue voting for women in office, I cannot support Marsha Blackburn," Swift stated. "Her voting record in Congress appalls and terrifies me. She voted against equal pay for women. She voted against the Reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act, which attempts to protect women from domestic violence, stalking, and date rape. She believes businesses have a right to refuse service to gay couples. She also believes they should not have the right to marry."

Comment

The soul of justice is gone. Everyone knows it will be a conservative republican justice appointed but at least allow FBI thorough investigations of witnesses if necessary. A woman should be confirmed next, but the opposite of Collins. Collins must have known she was ready to retire by her confirmation speech with no regard for women.
          Oh please. Until 3 weeks ago, 50% of the nation was unaware that the Supreme Court even existed. 95% cannot name one Justice on the court. I bet most cannot even reference Kavanaugh by now. If anything, it will be a vague reference to "that guy that raped somebody in college." Oh, my snapchat beeped.

Comment

The Blue Wave is coming VVVVVVVVV
            Taylor Swift — the pop star who notably has strayed from politics — broke that silence on Sunday, writing on Instagram that she'll be voting for Tennessee Democrats in the midterm elections.

Swift, 28, slammed Republican Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn in an Instagram post.
            "As much as I have in the past and would like to continue voting for women in office, I cannot support Marsha Blackburn," Swift stated. "Her voting record in Congress appalls and terrifies me. She voted against equal pay for women. She voted against the Reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act, which attempts to protect women from domestic violence, stalking, and date rape. She believes businesses have a right to refuse service to gay couples. She also believes they should not have the right to marry."
            Thank goodness. Finally! Celebrities are where I get all of my political decisions.

Comment

Thank goodness. Finally! Celebrities are where I get all of my political decisions.
              Her fans in Tennessee and across the country will be taking note.

Comment

Her fans in Tennessee and across the country will be taking note.
                Hahaha. 16 year old girls can't vote.

Comment

Oh please. Until 3 weeks ago, 50% of the nation was unaware that the Supreme Court even existed. 95% cannot name one Justice on the court. I bet most cannot even reference Kavanaugh by now. If anything, it will be a vague reference to "that guy that raped somebody in college." Oh, my snapchat beeped.
                  Sad, but very accurate statement...

Comment

It is pathetic but get used to it. Imean, we elected a Reality TV celebrity t sit in the f...ing oval office. Yes. To the presidency. We are doomed.

Comment

It is pathetic but get used to it. Imean, we elected a Reality TV celebrity t sit in the f...ing oval office. Yes. To the presidency. We are doomed.
                      And that reality TV star has accomplished more in less than 2 years than the professional politicians did in 20. That's the really sad part.

Comment

And that reality TV star has accomplished more in less than 2 years than the professional politicians did in 20. That's the really sad part.
                        Think he will be lucky to break even. Gave himself a massive tax break but is destroying the value of his real estate. His kids must be ticked off.

Comment

Think he will be lucky to break even. Gave himself a massive tax break but is destroying the value of his real estate. His kids must be ticked off.
                          Short term loss due to publicity. Worst case scenario, they have to do a rebranding. Exxon, Target, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Tylenol, etc. Lots of companies that took big PR hits and came back even stronger. Value of the actual assets have not changed.

Comment

Short term loss due to publicity. Worst case scenario, they have to do a rebranding. Exxon, Target, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Tylenol, etc. Lots of companies that took big PR hits and came back even stronger. Value of the actual assets have not changed.
                            The assets are worth what someone will pay for them. Why dont you buy a unit in trump tower. What a great investment - lol!

Comment

The assets are worth what someone will pay for them. Why dont you buy a unit in trump tower. What a great investment - lol!
                              Now is the opportune time to buy. All of his properties are in very competitive locations. If the price is depressed because of his name, awesome. Buy it. Hold it for 2 years and then unload it. Everyone on the building is wealthy. They don't let real estate assets depreciate.

Comment

Since all three branches of the government are controlled by the Republicans that big Trump wall should be done built.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X