Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    this will be interesting. My guesses for the teams with the most at this point are:

1. Fesa
    2. Fkk
    3. Tbu
    4. A miami club...can’t keep track of which one has the best group.
    5. Wff
    6. Orlando city
    7. Another miami team
    8. Texans
    9. Jfc
    10. Cape coral? We’re decent, but haven’t seen them this past year.
    oc - 0

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      And you know this how? If the kids a top player she probably does play for free! That’s how youth soccer works
      No, scholarships are supposed to be need based. While private schools like SJCD and Bolles skirt the rules regularly, a non profit like FESA should not be able to.

Comment

The club pays her annual dues based on financial needs but her mom doesn't pay any team dues nor does she volunteer which is a shame.

Comment

The club pays her annual dues based on financial needs but her mom doesn't pay any team dues nor does she volunteer which is a shame.
          Then the other team players would be having to pay more team fees to cover the loss of her money for tournament expenses. Doubt a club ,coach or team would allow this?

Comment

Are you sure FESA gives a free ride to the girl from the Panhandle?
            Yes- she never pays for anything at ANY club. Total free ride. Dad is retired military and could pay- but wants a free ride and gets it.

Comment

Yes- she never pays for anything at ANY club. Total free ride. Dad is retired military and could pay- but wants a free ride and gets it.
              Trying to follow . There is an 03 who plays on Pickett’s 01 team who pays no club fees or team fees. There is another 01 who plays at SJCD and on Pickett’s 01 team who does pay reduced scholarship club fees but doesn’t pay team fees. The club must be working on this because a team should not have to cover for the delinquent team players fees but it happens. Do clubs reprimand players who do not pay team fees?

Comment

Must spend too much time hanging out with that Fernandez family over in the panhandle. What a bunch of free loaders they are. Is it a panhandle thing to be cheap and ask for everything for free?

Comment

Must spend too much time hanging out with that Fernandez family over in the panhandle. What a bunch of free loaders they are. Is it a panhandle thing to be cheap and ask for everything for free?
                  Those the 2 01’s who’s dad played d2 soccer 30 years ago and thinks he is Pele? He drives me nuts. No wonder his girls are entering their senior year without a scholarship offer. I wouldn’t touch them just because of the dad. I don’t want him on campus. BTW- college coaches DO View this site.

Comment

Those the 2 01’s who’s dad played d2 soccer 30 years ago and thinks he is Pele? He drives me nuts. No wonder his girls are entering their senior year without a scholarship offer. I wouldn’t touch them just because of the dad. I don’t want him on campus. BTW- college coaches DO View this site.
                    This is more about MP giving favoritism to a friend’s daughter and SJCD players. Players and parents know the favoritism that occurs.

Comment

This is more about MP giving favoritism to a friend’s daughter and SJCD players. Players and parents know the favoritism that occurs.
                      I don’t even understand how it is allowed to occur. The favoritism is out of control at FESA. Free rides for the favored few while we pick up the tab for the free loaders.

Comment

I don’t even understand how it is allowed to occur. The favoritism is out of control at FESA. Free rides for the favored few while we pick up the tab for the free loaders.
                        I am pissed! Why do we have to pay extra for people to get a free ride from out of town? Like we don’t not have enough good players in the area.

Comment

This is what happens when a club goes for being the "biggest" club ever and its leaders are money grubbing scammers. The politics and patronage becomes more important than respecting all families and players. While the best players likely end up on the best team, the games with players around the fringes smells very foul. Which is too bad especially at younger age teams because they are turning off a lot of high potential players for their princess favorites who quit or turn out to get run over by the time they move up a few age buckets.

Comment

I am pissed! Why do we have to pay extra for people to get a free ride from out of town? Like we don’t not have enough good players in the area.
                            Relax... I am signed up to pay thousands of dollars. So some of the $ goes for a few good players in the team and my kid has to sit on the bench.
                            The soccerathon money goes to scholarships and those girls get the scholarships.
                            Sponsor monies go to them as well.
                            And of course the coaches and bubb get a cut of all of it- including the tournament money.
                            That how travel soccer works. Thanks for playing!!!
                            Buy that volt wear!!!

Comment

There is a SJCD player on Picket 2001 team who never pays her team fees. Is she on scholarship at FESA and SJCD?
                              Do you know her family's financial status? It's not your business to speak about on a discussion board just because you're pissed. Even if she is on scholarship for both school and club, that's not your business and their tax forms have to be provided to both organizations. Why aare you such an arse?

Comment

Trying to follow . There is an 03 who plays on Pickett’s 01 team who pays no club fees or team fees. There is another 01 who plays at SJCD and on Pickett’s 01 team who does pay reduced scholarship club fees but doesn’t pay team fees. The club must be working on this because a team should not have to cover for the delinquent team players fees but it happens. Do clubs reprimand players who do not pay team fees?
                                There are NO 03s on the 01 team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X