Study: telling white people they’ll be outnumbered makes them hate welfare more

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Study: telling white people they’ll be outnumbered makes them hate welfare more

"White racism keeps hurting programs that help the poor."

"ne implication is that left parties might need to either deemphasize racial issues or outright court racist voters to win elections. "

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/7/1742696...ap-food-stamps

Originally posted by You might be a racist if View Post

"ne implication is that left parties might need to either deemphasize racial issues or outright court racist voters to win elections. "

Now this is right up my alley. Thanks for this!

Comment

Damn, there are a shďt ton of liberal racist out there!

Comment

Money, get away
        Get a good job with more pay and you're O.K.
        Money, it's a gas
        Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
        New car, caviar, four star daydream,
        Think I'll buy me a football team

Comment

Won't see it in my lifetime but when all of the white people are gone the U.S. will be gone as well.

Apes and Spics don't know how to control their animalistic behavior. That's why your relatives along with you are here. Because your countries of origin, run by blacks and browns, have been around 100's of years longer than the U.S. and are still SH*T.

White people are the only reason this is the greatest country on earth. When we are gone, you'll all suffer just like you always have since the beginning of your (Insert sub-human race here) existence.

Better find a white man and shake his hand today. He and others like him are the reason you are enjoying this country idiot. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Won't see it in my lifetime but when all of the white people are gone the U.S. will be gone as well.

Apes and Spics don't know how to control their animalistic behavior. That's why your relatives along with you are here. Because your countries of origin, run by blacks and browns, have been around 100's of years longer than the U.S. and are still SH*T.

White people are the only reason this is the greatest country on earth. When we are gone, you'll all suffer just like you always have since the beginning of your (Insert sub-human race here) existence.

Better find a white man and shake his hand today. He and others like him are the reason you are enjoying this country idiot. ;)
            Most universities are 50% white and 50% other but there are many other combinations.

Comment

registered for the Independent party today. Done with the Republican traitors.

Comment

registered for the Independent party today. Done with the Republican traitors.
                Welcome! Independents are the last hope for balance and rationalism. Call bull**** on them all!

Comment

Most universities are 50% white and 50% other but there are many other combinations.
                  Jackson, Mississippi is 1% Hispanic. Random fact.

Comment

Signed - Trump's Fan Club

Comment

As a white person, I apologize to minorities everywhere for this *******'s ignorance. We are tying to eliminate people like him from our racial group, but it's taking some time. We will update you on our progress. (Seriously dude, can't you move to some Aryan Nazi colony in Germany somewhere?)

Comment

As a white person, I apologize to minorities everywhere for this *******'s ignorance. We are tying to eliminate people like him from our racial group, but it's taking some time. We will update you on our progress. (Seriously dude, can't you move to some Aryan Nazi colony in Germany somewhere?)
                        Apologize for telling the truth? Pick a country where it's generally not safe to visit and walk freely in the streets then ask yourself what race are the majority of the citizens.

Comment

Apologize for telling the truth? Pick a country where it's generally not safe to visit and walk freely in the streets then ask yourself what race are the majority of the citizens.
                          hmmmm:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/m...-in-the-world/

Oman, Singapore, Rawanda, Hong Kong and Quatar - so half of the top ten. But you keep up with your white racist ways and take all of your vacations to Branson Missouri. I'm sure you'll have a much better time watching washed up country music stars playing 20 year old songs anyway.

Comment

Oh, and Nicaragua and Zimbabwe are both safe than the U.K., which last time I looked was chock full of white people.

Comment

You really are a special type of stupid aren't you? Ignorant racist f u c k. Well I guess no one can blame you after all the years of inbreeding. Tell your wife; I mean sister, I guess they're the same person, I said hi.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X