Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the best Club in Central Florida?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is the best Club in Central Florida?

Im thinking its the Rush. They did win a lot of SC championships last season. They seem like they are running very smoothly this year. You dont hear about all the problems there like at FSA. Also, it seems like there is already a lot of dissention at CFK, that place is a powder keg of drama! Can you imagine when they get all those hens under one roof over there?!? The only time they will stop yapping is when a new episode of Dancing with the Stars or comes out.

So Rush is the best.

End the thread. For your own good. People know who the Rush is.
    You might not like what would be said.

Comment

Lot of dissention at the Rush too. What does Rush have to offer as a club for college recruitment? I'm asking because I don't know. Seems like CFK if very organized at the older age groups for college showcases and recruitment. FSA - NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Lot of dissention at the Rush too. What does Rush have to offer as a club for college recruitment? I'm asking because I don't know. Seems like CFK if very organized at the older age groups for college showcases and recruitment. FSA - NOT.
        Jesus, CFK is only 10 minutes old!!

"very organized at the older ages"?? They dont even have older ages! They havent even got the mailing list circulated yet? They havent even got the new letterhead from the printer yet, and you are claiming they are very organized at the older ages?!?!

Comment

All of the clubs are a joke.....they all feed off the same drama....CFUK will last a year or so...once CFU realizes they have been raped and pillaged....they will extricate themselves.
          FSA is in a heap of hurt for the next year. Too many people are catching on at FCA and the same at Rush.....All 4 offer the same and have produced the same. Anyone that thinks that is not the case is diluted in their own thoughts....

Comment

All of the clubs are a joke.....they all feed off the same drama....CFUK will last a year or so...once CFU realizes they have been raped and pillaged....they will extricate themselves.
            FSA is in a heap of hurt for the next year. Too many people are catching on at FCA and the same at Rush.....All 4 offer the same and have produced the same. Anyone that thinks that is not the case is diluted in their own thoughts....
            What? You are trying to say the clubs are mess? Well you must not be a part of the Rush! Do you know how many State Cup championships we won last year??? Do you?

Plus, we are the Rush. I mean, that says a lot right there.

So you had better get your facts straight mister.

Comment

Notice the key word there.......Last Year

Comment

Notice the key word there.......Last Year
                Thats two words....

Comment

The gene pool is being diluted too. Just look at some of the inane threads on this forum.

Comment

The gene pool is being diluted too. Just look at some of the inane threads on this forum.
                    There is absolutley nothing good about this board this time of year. I don't know what is sadder. The people who post trying to manipulate or the ones who actually get upset.

Comment

What? You are trying to say the clubs are mess? Well you must not be a part of the Rush! Do you know how many State Cup championships we won last year??? Do you?

Plus, we are the Rush. I mean, that says a lot right there.

So you had better get your facts straight mister.
                      Just a few questions:

1. How many round of 16 teams in first year and this past year?

2. How many SC championships 1st year and this past year?

3. How many coaches have left in a 2yr period?

4. How many DOC's left in a 2yr period?

5. How many teams split in a 2yr period?

Yea, Rush is the best.

Comment

CFK is the best.

First of all we got HM. He was a DOC in Texas. So he is pretty good.

Then the U14 girls won state....nuff said.

Then we merged two clubs together....and you know what that means.....

.....well if you dont....its good.

The U8s are awesome.

So all you other chump clubs can just take a chill pill.

CFK rules! You know it!!!

Comment

Rush all the way.

Comment

Im thinking its the Rush. They did win a lot of SC championships last season. They seem like they are running very smoothly this year. You dont hear about all the problems there like at FSA. Also, it seems like there is already a lot of dissention at CFK, that place is a powder keg of drama! Can you imagine when they get all those hens under one roof over there?!? The only time they will stop yapping is when a new episode of Dancing with the Stars or comes out.

So Rush is the best.
                            I am a CFK mom and I take great exception and offense to being called a "hen".

Is this 2010? What in the world wrong with some of you??

I hope your child never comes out to CFK, we dont need you kind around here. You are probably poor and dirty anyway.

Comment

I was wondering does that ******* Ray Sandidge still coach at cfu ?

Ray, I remember all the lies, your drunken flings that you called tournaments, staring and putting the moves on anything with 2 legs, telling everybody you were in the US player pool, oh I forgot the terrible training sessions .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X