Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was told by the ref florida premier had 8 members of their ecnl team playing in the bronze division at the lakewood wood ranch tournament. Florida Premier was blowing everybody out. When the ref ask why are you playing in the bronze division? Florida Premier answer was, we thought the gold division would be to difficult. Facts... Please florida premier tell us this is not true.
    You hunted down refs to find out what kids play on what teams? That’s creepy TBU dad. What is really creepy is TBU backed out of the tournament. What were you doing there? Where you the guy in the white van given out ice cream to the young kids?

Comment

I was told by the ref florida premier had 8 members of their ecnl team playing in the bronze division at the lakewood wood ranch tournament. Florida Premier was blowing everybody out. When the ref ask why are you playing in the bronze division? Florida Premier answer was, we thought the gold division would be to difficult. Facts... Please florida premier tell us this is not true.
      This was untrue.

So does anybody know what happened to TBU dad at FP.... Like seriously *** did those brothers do to you to get you so bent on this? I'm not a fan either but you come off like they they double-teamed your wife while all the latin coaches livestreamed it.

Comment

I want the story from TBUDad obsessed with FP (seems particularly obsessed with the 07 or 06 boys so that's my guess where his kid played) and the WC Dad that bumps all those SC camp posts of his every week or so as he hopes for TBU to come save WC.

They should both go on Dr. Phil together.

This was untrue.

So does anybody know what happened to TBU dad at FP.... Like seriously *** did those brothers do to you to get you so bent on this? I'm not a fan either but you come off like they they double-teamed your wife while all the latin coaches livestreamed it.

Comment

I want the story from TBUDad obsessed with FP (seems particularly obsessed with the 07 or 06 boys so that's my guess where his kid played) and the WC Dad that bumps all those SC camp posts of his every week or so as he hopes for TBU to come save WC.

They should both go on Dr. Phil together.
          Novi musk you need to stop posting dumb sh it.

Comment

Not Novi. My English is better and my kid plays elsewhere (not TBU either), but I do find the 2 obsessions somewhat fascinating. Kinda like Lecter and Clarisse Starling.

Novi musk you need to stop posting dumb sh it.

Comment

West Pasco mom here and I give all my holes up to Pedro and all the FP coaches who give my little baller soo much love. This is such a competitive world and all the FP players look the same on the field so you have to do what a soccer mom has to do. Love Novi and the West Pasco bros...See you in the Starkey boys bathroom for a glory hole marathon.

Comment

Clearly TBUDad there. Perhaps this is a window into what happened with his ex (or maybe still his current). I'd be pissed to, bro.

West Pasco mom here and I give all my holes up to Pedro and all the FP coaches who give my little baller soo much love. This is such a competitive world and all the FP players look the same on the field so you have to do what a soccer mom has to do. Love Novi and the West Pasco bros...See you in the Starkey boys bathroom for a glory hole marathon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X