ACDC Tournament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny all that West Pasco smack talk about wanting to play TBU. Why isn't the club not playing in the local tournament. West Pasco will hide behind politics. You guys scared?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Funny all that West Pasco smack talk about wanting to play TBU. Why isn't the club not playing in the local tournament. West Pasco will hide behind politics. You guys scared?
      actually looks like better competition is going to orlando, maybe thats why they went.

Comment

Looks like 6 clubs sent their teams to this one . Going to be a lot of A teams playing their B teams .

Comment

When TBU was cancelling all their games with us, why the heck would we then have our teams pay to go play the same teams that cancelled 2 weeks later? That wouldn't make any sense. So we'll go play some teams that didn't cancel on us or that make for a more interesting matchup.

Comment

Very simple like you West Pasco idiots have said. TBU has nothing to prove. We have all the platforms you only wish you could have. You should be proving to the surrounding area that your players and club is superior to TBU. Thus you should be entering all the tournaments that TBU top teams are in and playing them. If you want perspective new players to go to your club you have to prove to the locals that you can beat them and win. Looks like Novi Musk and the parents are scared. You rather travel and lose anyways which you always do rather than truly proclaim that you are the best club. All that smack talk for nothing. West Pasco cowards. You want to compare canceling scrimmages when everyone knows Hillsborough couldn't even have full contact training until just recent. Without a doubt you had a competitive advantage from a training and conditioning standpoint but that was it. You have nothing to lose because you are supposed to lose. You are all talk and no action. Don't you want the local area see how good you are. I guess not...You scared bro..

Comment

The florida premier fab 5 is definitely will this tournament.

Comment

West Pasco is all about the he said she said BS. We know West Pasco loves that kind of stuff. As a parent at the club I don't care what lie or misinformation was said or how it was understood. Obviously you idiots don't understand that in Hillsborough there was limited contact and training. However you want to spin it but now we don't have to worry about county commissioners and political circumstances. Sign your ECNL teams up for ACDC so all this bickering can be squashed. Don't hide West Pasco Thunder.

Comment

We were told that most of our clubs teams pulled out and went to alliance cup (FP) because they didn't want the hassle of dealing with Hillsborough Co putting the brakes on ACDC last minute.

Comment

West Pasco is all about the he said she said BS. We know West Pasco loves that kind of stuff. As a parent at the club I don't care what lie or misinformation was said or how it was understood. Obviously you idiots don't understand that in Hillsborough there was limited contact and training. However you want to spin it but now we don't have to worry about county commissioners and political circumstances. Sign your ECNL teams up for ACDC so all this bickering can be squashed. Don't hide West Pasco Thunder.
                    Didn't we already schedule games? I believe that's a big YES, and TBU wouldn't show up! P.S. There is no such club as West Pasco.. Carry on!

Comment

Maybe AL is TBUDad. That would explain why he is so upset that the ACDC event isn't getting enough of FP checks. Remember the days when FP kinda sorta needed TBU? Those days were quaint. Glad we outgrew that need before AL took over and the guys that cared about the local community all started to leave. I'm sure they'd have home-towned the scheduled to avoid having to play the ECNL/ECNLR teams in group play anyway.

But I"m sure FishHawk and Oldsmar will give those TBU teams the tune up they need before the season starts.

Didn't we already schedule games? I believe that's a big YES, and TBU wouldn't show up! P.S. There is no such club as West Pasco.. Carry on!

Comment

Maybe AL is TBUDad. That would explain why he is so upset that the ACDC event isn't getting enough of FP checks. Remember the days when FP kinda sorta needed TBU? Those days were quaint. Glad we outgrew that need before AL took over and the guys that cared about the local community all started to leave. I'm sure they'd have home-towned the scheduled to avoid having to play the ECNL/ECNLR teams in group play anyway.

But I"m sure FishHawk and Oldsmar will give those TBU teams the tune up they need before the season starts.
                        Nothing better than having that "dominate" club in Tampa and given your ECNL-R to Wesley Chapel! Hope all those parents are glad they keep little Johnny where it was safe at TBU! Surely hope that they emailed out letting all of them know, no one can play but the MLS teams! Go TBU!!

Comment

By the look of the accepted teams, this tournament is running neck to neck with Bazooka! Im sure the county will cancel it anyway, but enjoy!

Comment

By the look of the accepted teams, this tournament is running neck to neck with Bazooka! Im sure the county will cancel it anyway, but enjoy!
                            Florida will not play at acdc. The acdc tournament does not have a bronze division. Florida Premier will only play their first teams in the bronze division.

Comment

Florida will not play at acdc. The acdc tournament does not have a bronze division. Florida Premier will only play their first teams in the bronze division.
                              That’s funny, they scheduled games with TBU but they wouldn’t play them. From what I heard, they even offered up the fields and TBU still said no.

Comment

That’s funny, they scheduled games with TBU but they wouldn’t play them. From what I heard, they even offered up the fields and TBU still said no.
                                I was told by the ref florida premier had 8 members of their ecnl team playing in the bronze division at the lakewood wood ranch tournament. Florida Premier was blowing everybody out. When the ref ask why are you playing in the bronze division? Florida Premier answer was, we thought the gold division would be to difficult. Facts... Please florida premier tell us this is not true.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X