Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Head of Forekicks is a great guy, right???? https://boston.cbslocal.com/2010/11/...ed-for-hazing/
    He's one of the major investors. Not sure if he gets involved in the day to day operations.
    He's not the guy who signs the checks.

Comment

off to forekicks tonight......to sit in my car for my sons practice for 2 hours....fun fun fun....I'm waiting for these idiots to mandate where we can park and what we can do in our cars during practice. Forekicks is the worst!!!!

Comment

off to forekicks tonight......to sit in my car for my sons practice for 2 hours....fun fun fun....I'm waiting for these idiots to mandate where we can park and what we can do in our cars during practice. Forekicks is the worst!!!!
        They are just following the guidelines and protecting their business. Do you think anyone will be playing indoors this winter? They might be one of the few facilities to survive the pandemic.

Comment

Be grateful we are even playing soccer right now. Many states are not. And before you say it, this is from a coach (not someone from Forekicks). Stop complaining and download an audio book.

Comment

They are just following the guidelines and protecting their business. Do you think anyone will be playing indoors this winter? They might be one of the few facilities to survive the pandemic.
            They are not helping themselves with their draconian measures. They could work with clubs to allow one parent per kid on the sidelines for games (who cares about practices). Plus if they are going to enforce their rules then they should set an example and wear a damn mask while doing so. F them.

Comment

Go for a walk. Go shopping. Have a bite to eat, or a drink at an establishment nearby. Go fishing. Go bird-watching. Do yoga. Play frisbee. Set some traps. Steal some Trump signs. Go for a protest. Go to the library. Tutor someone. Go skeet-shooting. Pick up a hooker. Write an article. Complete that report you've been sitting on.

Comment

Go for a walk. Go shopping. Have a bite to eat, or a drink at an establishment nearby. Go fishing. Go bird-watching. Do yoga. Play frisbee. Set some traps. Steal some Trump signs. Go for a protest. Go to the library. Tutor someone. Go skeet-shooting. Pick up a hooker. Write an article. Complete that report you've been sitting on.

In the Forekicks parking lot? Right.

Comment

In the Forekicks parking lot? Right.

You've got two hours. 15 minute drive away, 15 minute return. That leaves you 90 minutes to be productive vs. stewing in your car for two hours.

Comment

You've got two hours. 15 minute drive away, 15 minute return. That leaves you 90 minutes to be productive vs. stewing in your car for two hours.
                    Watching practice for any more than a few minutes is worthless, unless you are a town coach, then it sucks.

Comment

Watching practice for any more than a few minutes is worthless, unless you are a town coach, then it sucks.
                      How in the hell am I supposed to bark her ear off the entire ride home and fix what she was incorrectly trained on unless I'm there recording it myself??

Comment

Be thankful they are there. Not many places have indoor/outdoor facilities. When next winter comes, you will be thankful for them.

Comment

What exactly does this no spectators mean? Are they saying they are not allowing anyone to park their cars and watch the games from their cars? It’s bad enough they don’t let you into the facility. Parents are not going to put up with this BS. Parents are going to revolt against Forekicks and their clubs if that is the case.
                          ===
                          Not many spots that you can watch from is there?

Comment

Be thankful they are there. Not many places have indoor/outdoor facilities. When next winter comes, you will be thankful for them.
                            Crazy walking through these facilities each sport different guidelines or return to play in MA. Saw a group of youth basketball players no masks on during training. They are closer contact than soccer or lacrosse?

How is this acceptable?

Comment

Crazy walking through these facilities each sport different guidelines or return to play in MA. Saw a group of youth basketball players no masks on during training. They are closer contact than soccer or lacrosse?

How is this acceptable?
                              i have been told a lot of basketball is going on without masks. i find it mind boggling kids are wearing masks for soccer and not for basketball.

and how about hockey ? seems like another week another cluster. . because the virus spreads long distances are zero temperatures. and yet they can play and soccer has rule restrictions in addition to the masks ?

i'm sure somewhere there is a logical underpinning to all of this but it doesn't seem like it

Comment

i have been told a lot of basketball is going on without masks. i find it mind boggling kids are wearing masks for soccer and not for basketball.

and how about hockey ? seems like another week another cluster. . because the virus spreads long distances are zero temperatures. and yet they can play and soccer has rule restrictions in addition to the masks ?

i'm sure somewhere there is a logical underpinning to all of this but it doesn't seem like it
                                All of this ranting sounds like it is coming from a rival business owner of Forekicks trying to drum business away. Relax.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X