Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    you saw fkk and jacksonville.. they both suck. what i saw was tophat being very average. they lost their 8 top players to GSA and Concorde. You couldnt go .500 in ECNL. welcome to mediocrity weston parents. enjoy alot of lopsided games.
    Which age group? Certainly every team didn’t lose their top 8 starters. Get real, that’s a stupid narrative.

Comment

2002-2003 lost 5 players
      2004 lost 4 players
      2005 lost 7 players
      2006 lost 6 players
      2007 lost 9 players

From last years team. Sad but true, hopefully they come back next year. Ecnl competition is strong. And it looks like GAL will continue to lose next year as Florida will add two clubs . None of which will be weston

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        2002-2003 lost 5 players
        2004 lost 4 players
        2005 lost 7 players
        2006 lost 6 players
        2007 lost 9 players

From last years team. Sad but true, hopefully they come back next year. Ecnl competition is strong. And it looks like GAL will continue to lose next year as Florida will add two clubs . None of which will be weston

Well...that’s certainly not losing their “top 8 players from every age group.”

02-03 didn’t “lose” players they combined age groups. Every starter on the the team is a top player and players they “lost” would likely not have played a significant role when the age groups combined. This is common at every club when you see teams / age groups merge.

The 04s lost 1 significant player. The younger sister / forward...UNC commit. They didn’t lose anyone else that impacts the team. The defender / winger NT player that plays up also played up last year.

So...your so called list of numbers seems bunk to me.

I’ve seen the “ECNL competition”....and 3/4 of the teams literally suck. Crap soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X