X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does the reffing get worse every year

Surely there is a better way to train/certify refs

****ty pay, abuse from coaches and parents, bad working conditions....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Because delusional parents get worse and worse each year with their expectations of their youth soccer teams and refs to be at the level of La Liga or Premier League. Remember it’s youth f u c king soccer, stop expecting the best of the best, and bring your expectations back to reality

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        because delusional parents get worse and worse each year with their expectations of their youth soccer teams and refs to be at the level of la liga or premier league. Remember it’s youth f u c king soccer, stop expecting the best of the best, and bring your expectations back to reality
        t h i s !!!

Comment

You're up

Your fat ass out there?

Comment

I heard Weston FC also manages referees

Comment

Why does someone start this same tired reffing thread every year? Take a reffing class and make a difference. At a minimum pick up a rule book and learn the rules yourself. Chances are you don't know them all. Those are usually the types complaining the most. Awful parents chase away the younger refs who would then become older more experienced refs. A 15 year old doesn't need to take your sh it for a few bucks a game.

Comment

Because delusional parents get worse and worse each year with their expectations of their youth soccer teams and refs to be at the level of La Liga or Premier League. Remember it’s youth f u c king soccer, stop expecting the best of the best, and bring your expectations back to reality
                Truth

Comment

Yeah, all 14-year-olds want to get screamed at by parents...

Comment

Not only the parents but from the coaches too.
                    It bugs me that coaches complaint about a call when their kids can’t even trap a soccer ball or know how to do a proper throw in. It’s hilarious.

Comment

Not only the parents but from the coaches too.
                      It bugs me that coaches complaint about a call when their kids can’t even trap a soccer ball or know how to do a proper throw in. It’s hilarious.
                      True Florida problems! Worst soccer in the usa

Comment

Or when it gets to a corner kick and they don’t even know from which side of the corner flag to take the corner. Real basic stuff that it amazes me as a Ref that coaches do not teach their players.

Comment

FESA parents are the worst. Specially at the pre ECNL level.

Comment

Reffing is a skill set that requires development. The new refs realize after about 1 game that parents are idiots and the 25 bucks isn't worth getting screamed at for over an hour.

Comment

Or when it gets to a corner kick and they don’t even know from which side of the corner flag to take the corner. Real basic stuff that it amazes me as a Ref that coaches do not teach their players.
                              All Florida total lack of game understanding just run and chase. No soccer being played I haven’t seen it anywhere

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X