Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 EMass High School Soccer

Well enough of this COVID-19 BS. Let's get the soccer season underway.

Anyone know when the first games start.

NO playoffs this year? I don't understand that one.

Nice rules made by the MIAA. Tell me, are you allowed to score goals?

LMAO!

 If a player steps in the direction of the referee with intent to complain/argue, that player
    will be given a yellow card. If the player comes within 6 feet of an official to
    complain/argue, a red card will be issued.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFilides View Post
      LMAO!

 If a player steps in the direction of the referee with intent to complain/argue, that player
      will be given a yellow card. If the player comes within 6 feet of an official to
      complain/argue, a red card will be issued.
      It should be that way in any sport.

Comment

Welcome back from quarantine Alex

Comment

All I care about is that college coaches will be at high school games this year.

Comment

Hopefully there will be coaches that come out to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              All I care about is that college coaches will be at high school games this year.
              No parents on sidelines = no coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFilides View Post
                Well enough of this COVID-19 BS. Let's get the soccer season underway.

Anyone know when the first games start.

NO playoffs this year? I don't understand that one.

Nice rules made by the MIAA. Tell me, are you allowed to score goals?
                Not so sure Fall soccer is even going to happen. Anyone see a schedule yet? I’ve heard certain schools are refusing to to play certain schools that are in red zones. Have fun play 6 games this fall. The best part is they played multiple times against them in summer league. Crazy how zero kids caught the virus! What a joke!

Comment

Our school doesn't allow spectators either, but they are planning on live streaming the games (parents pay a fee, of course). Check with your school, college coaches may be able to watch games online. Perhaps the fee will even be waived for them...

Comment

Our school doesn't allow spectators either, but they are planning on live streaming the games (parents pay a fee, of course). Check with your school, college coaches may be able to watch games online. Perhaps the fee will even be waived for them...
                    College coaches don't watch HS games.

Comment

College coaches don't watch HS games.
                      For the most part true. With that said, 3 of 'em came to watch my D 2 years ago when she was a sophomore (public HS). Actually helped 2 other girls on team get noticed. So if they are interested, and schedules allow they will watch. With no other alternatives this fall, I don't see why they wouldn't want to watch.

Comment

Not so sure Fall soccer is even going to happen. Anyone see a schedule yet? I’ve heard certain schools are refusing to to play certain schools that are in red zones. Have fun play 6 games this fall. The best part is they played multiple times against them in summer league. Crazy how zero kids caught the virus! What a joke!
                        My son's team has a 12 game schedule. Each player is allowed two spectators. No away spectators.

Comment

My son's team has a 12 game schedule. Each player is allowed two spectators. No away spectators.
                          will do.

Comment

Many schools will have a fall season. Schedules for most are due out this week. No one is refusing to play schools in red zones. They aren’t allowed to have school sports.

Comment

Many schools will have a fall season. Schedules for most are due out this week. No one is refusing to play schools in red zones. They aren’t allowed to have school sports.
                              A private school in a red zone can play. Unless you're afraid to play them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X