Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ecnl new england boys Cancelled for fall!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why would they cancel the boys side if the girls is still up and running.
    BC boys ECNL is not ECNL. It's not a National league first of all its New England.

Comment

Bottom line, hard truth, it is a virus. You are sad because you lost a friend. You are lashing out emotionally and want to blame someone and Trump is an easy target. Nobody could have prevented its spread, period. Look at all the problems all around the world. People were going to die. Maybe Trump could have done more, maybe not. Should we have done what Europe, China, or Sweden did? Time will tell, but there is certainly no way of knowing at this point in time.

Th economy was shut down, which in my opinion has caused huge economic, health and social problems. It was also a very racist policy, as the shutdown costs have been borne disproportionately by black and brown people. Rich and upper middle class white people work from home, take walks in the suburbs and complain about people social distancing. While black and brown urban people became unemployed and sick. Did you donate your paycheck to charity to share the burden, or do you just complain? Why not just use all those trillions and protect the truly vulnerable and let the rest of us live our lives?
      What do you mean "maybe not"? Just look at what Canada did? Enact appropriate health restrictions, follow advice of medical professionals, encourage safe conduct, shutdown for a small period of time, have far fewer deaths (in actual numbers and in terms of deaths per population) and then be able to open the economy for everyone much sooner and send their kids to school this fall. Time has already told who was right here, and it wasnt the USA.

Comment

Boys ECNL schedule is out
        https://www.boysecnl.com/conference-schedules/

Comment

For the millionth time. No one cares about boys soccer. This is a youth girls forum after U12.
          You have zero future pathway.

Comment

For the millionth time. No one cares about boys soccer. This is a youth girls forum after U12.
            I just provided information
            I have no dog in the fight
            Besides I like watching young girls play
            Have you seen cuties?

Comment

What do you mean "maybe not"? Just look at what Canada did? Enact appropriate health restrictions, follow advice of medical professionals, encourage safe conduct, shutdown for a small period of time, have far fewer deaths (in actual numbers and in terms of deaths per population) and then be able to open the economy for everyone much sooner and send their kids to school this fall. Time has already told who was right here, and it wasnt the USA.
              Lets just see how canada does long term. Europe did what canada did and Europe is now experiencing a 2nd wave. Have you looked at sweden lately, they were supposed to be terrible, and now they are tops in Europe? But yes, it is too early to determine which of these countries will be the best/worst in the long term.

https://summit.news/2020/09/08/swede...-mandate/?s=09

Comment

Lets just see how canada does long term. Europe did what canada did and Europe is now experiencing a 2nd wave. Have you looked at sweden lately, they were supposed to be terrible, and now they are tops in Europe? But yes, it is too early to determine which of these countries will be the best/worst in the long term.

https://summit.news/2020/09/08/swede...-mandate/?s=09
                Dude. Are you seriously citing "Summit News"--a looney tunes extreme right wing conspiracy website as a reliable source? These are the people who claimed that the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax. Absolutely nuts.

Comment

Sorry that you are stupid and your friend was obese.
                  <rimshot>

Comment

I know. I don't get how every thread turns into an anti-Trump thing. To your point, there's a place for it and I wish the TDS could take a break here.
                    Whoda thunk there are morons in the shadows on TS waiting to chime in? I never knew.

Comment

Simmer down. Let’s not forget the fact the WNT can’t even beat u-15 boys teams. You can continue to tell yourself that though if it makes you feel better you never got the son you really wanted.

Comment

One of the major factors in the spread of the disease is population density. Canada’s population density cannot be compared to the USs.

We are 6 months into this. Hindsight is always 20/20. Every single politician and government got at least something wrong (except maybe sweeden). If you’re going to look at Trumps missteps then also look at Pelosis and Biden’s and Cuomos and every other politician on both sides of the aisle. Everyone needs to stop cherry picking their ‘facts’ and start dealing with the here and now. If they did so, they would be looking at stats and opening the economy back up instead of holding party lines.

This is a great soccer thread.

Comment

I just provided information
                          I have no dog in the fight
                          Besides I like watching young girls play
                          Have you seen cuties?
                          Are there no moderators on here?

Comment

Dude. Are you seriously citing "Summit News"--a looney tunes extreme right wing conspiracy website as a reliable source? These are the people who claimed that the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax. Absolutely nuts.
                            did you ignore the CNN imbedded video?

Comment

One of the major factors in the spread of the disease is population density. Canada’s population density cannot be compared to the USs.

We are 6 months into this. Hindsight is always 20/20. Every single politician and government got at least something wrong (except maybe sweeden). If you’re going to look at Trumps missteps then also look at Pelosis and Biden’s and Cuomos and every other politician on both sides of the aisle. Everyone needs to stop cherry picking their ‘facts’ and start dealing with the here and now. If they did so, they would be looking at stats and opening the economy back up instead of holding party lines.

This is a great soccer thread.
                              Cherry picking facts? 192,000 deaths is a pretty big fact. Population density? Nice try. We have lower population density than South Korea and other countries with few deaths. You will lie and spin for this president no matter what the truth and facts are. Here is another cherry picked fact. He lied to the American people when he said numerous times this isn’t a big threat and will just vanish soon. Those were lies. And they caused tens of thousands of deaths including a friend of mine. His lies devastated the economy and I’m out of work struggling to feed my family because of those lies.

Comment

Cherry picking facts? 192,000 deaths is a pretty big fact. Population density? Nice try. We have lower population density than South Korea and other countries with few deaths. You will lie and spin for this president no matter what the truth and facts are. Here is another cherry picked fact. He lied to the American people when he said numerous times this isn’t a big threat and will just vanish soon. Those were lies. And they caused tens of thousands of deaths including a friend of mine. His lies devastated the economy and I’m out of work struggling to feed my family because of those lies.
                                So sad. We have less than 5% of the world’s population and yet 25% of the Covid deaths. It didn’t have to be. He was personally warned early on by China’s Xi how dangerous it was. Instead of saving lives they made money off the stock market

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X