Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TopHat lost all their top players this year to the ECNL clubs they originally came from so if you got waxed, you must really suck.
    Top Hat u19 has 6 NT players across 3 different age group teams on it, so....no.

Comment

Top Hat u19 has 6 NT players across 3 different age group teams on it, so....no.
      Poor kids! Having to play against our terrible team!

Comment

You are forgetting PBG has some pretty good teams playing DPL. If TH DPL Teams beat PBG, then I will be impressed with TH.
        Sarcasm is an art. I can’t wait for that game to happen!

Comment

Sarcasm is an art. I can’t wait for that game to happen!
          you just don't realize that TH top two teams in each age group play GA. DPL teams are third tier teams, so PBG should do really good against those teams.

Comment

you just don't realize that TH top two teams in each age group play GA. DPL teams are third tier teams, so PBG should do really good against those teams.
            how is DPL third teams?

Comment

Evidently, not enough quality U19 players to draw from so you had to consolidate your younger talent up there. Probably to keep those remaining kool-aid drinkers from bolting the mess Troy created.

Comment

how is DPL third teams?
                For TH it is

Comment

You are forgetting PBG has some pretty good teams playing DPL. If TH DPL Teams beat PBG, then I will be impressed with TH.
                  TH second teams played DPL last season and waxed PBG. Now PBG gets a shot at TH 3rd team since the second team is in GA this year and PBG is still in DPL.

Comment

TH second teams played DPL last season and waxed PBG. Now PBG gets a shot at TH 3rd team since the second team is in GA this year and PBG is still in DPL.
                    That's a fact.

Comment

The DPL already started league play. What about ECNL-R? I have not seen any schedules for that league.

Comment

The DPL already started league play. What about ECNL-R? I have not seen any schedules for that league.
                        It is posted, go to the LINK thread. It will take you to the schedule.

Comment

So how did TH do so far

Comment

So how did TH do so far
                            Beat Livermush 8-1. Not sure that says a whole lot however.

Comment

Beat Livermush 8-1. Not sure that says a whole lot however.
                              So what was the requirements of the DPL for Liverpool, they had to stink to get in.

Comment

So what was the requirements of the DPL for Liverpool, they had to stink to get in.
                                I guess you are not very familiar with dpl. There is no real requirements, as a matter of fact, the only way it may be worth it is within a club that had gal. Otherwise by itself is worth not hing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X