Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you freaking kidding me? This must be a joke. A coach is great because he tells the kid when to pass shot and dribble? That's exactly the opposite of a great coach.

I do hope you were being sarcastic.
    This ^^^

Some of the worst coaches use the joystick method. It is almost as bad as parents coaching from the sidelines. It stifles creativity and drives kids from sports. Shut up and let the kids play.

Comment

If Surf are banking on AP's "leadership" they may both end up in the same place. I wonder who he has on tap to handle his email account at the Surf.

Don't forget the Bradley's silent involvement in SuRF. It is a known fact and they have a history of bad PUblicipty.

Oh boy the entire MA soccer seen is mayhem. Honestly not sure any club is respectable for that matter.

New England premiership on the verge of destruction
      Coaches telling players ECNL boys is besT( when those teams can't beat regional teams in tournaments)
      New teams that never played together formed and enter ECNL
      Entire Teams ( or regions)moving from one club to another(Valeo, GPS, Fortis, etc)
      Clubs making new teams for specific leagues just for a money grab
      How many teams can you have in 1 age group from 1 club?

Comment

Don't forget the Bradley's silent involvement in SuRF. It is a known fact and they have a history of bad PUblicipty.

Oh boy the entire MA soccer seen is mayhem. Honestly not sure any club is respectable for that matter.

Coaches telling players ECNL boys is besT( when those teams can't beat regional teams in tournaments)
        Entire Teams ( or regions)moving from one club to another(Valeo, GPS, Fortis, etc)
        How many GPS kids made EYDP teams? That would be telling.

Comment

What a useless rant. So you hate club soccer. I have a great idea! Don't allow your kid to play club.

Comment

Prove the Bradley’s are involved? The best GPS guys have went out on there own and making waves.

Who would you rather have?

Surf v Juve

AP or MH
            TT or RG
            DG or SG

Comment

MH got a lifeline from Juventus and took all his cronies with him. He got out just before they closed the doors. To try his best to distance himself from The failings of GPS, despite the club crumbling under his leadership.

Prior to that the club was thriving with AP at the helm. Now AP at Surf & MH at Juventus, you’ll get a good sense of the direction each of those clubs will take.
              Who was running GPS when they sold to Legacy Sports?

Didn't it sell for a lot of Money?

Comment

Who was running GPS when they sold to Legacy Sports?

Didn't it sell for a lot of Money?
                #obsessed.

Comment

#obsessed.
                  even though GPS is long gone and in the rear view mirror is their "very tough" GPS Labor Day town tournament still going on so a few teams can load up on got soccer points?

Comment

Prove the Bradley’s are involved? The best GPS guys have went out on there own and making waves.

Who would you rather have?

Surf v Juve

AP or MH
                    TT or RG
                    DG or SG
                    SG is best girls coach in the state (as well as a frequent reader of this site)

Comment

SG is best girls coach in the state (as well as a frequent reader of this site)
                      Not sure if the above is a joke or not but I have to agree. My daughter played for SG during his time at GPS. Best coach she had. That team was best in the state hands down.

Comment

Not sure if the above is a joke or not but I have to agree. My daughter played for SG during his time at GPS. Best coach she had. That team was best in the state hands down.
                        Because, even if it was the "best team in the stage" (lol)... that's definitely the indicator of "best coach"

Comment

He is not the best girls coach in the state. You mean the guy who is vicious and screams at his girls. Oh yeah him. Lol. SG u fraud build your team at a young age instead of taking over a team My girls played for him and he Torchered them for a whole year.

Comment

He is not the best girls coach in the state. You mean the guy who is vicious and screams at his girls. Oh yeah him. Lol. SG u fraud build your team at a young age instead of taking over a team My girls played for him and he Torchered them for a whole year.
                            This may be the best post of the year, and I'm not sure the poster even knows why

Comment

This may be the best post of the year, and I'm not sure the poster even knows why
                              I believe the poster contributed to the greater good of our society with that post. I'm submitting "torchered" to Webster. It is a better way to spell it and i will no longer spell it any other way.

As for SG, he's a quality coach, ranking coaches is futile as is ranking teams.

Comment

Torchered = Herd Mentality

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X