Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Select the most expensive club in MA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good advice from competing coach from another club. Is there a spot on your team for these unhappy sss players? Fake news.

My daughter doesn't play for AC, but from what I've observed a few times is that she is demanding but in a good way.
    Plenty of positive support for all players.
    Most of the negative stuff is nothing you would see observing part of a game. It is stuff she says at practices or before/after games. The stuff that is most bothersome are the things my daughter comes home and tells me. What AC needs to realize is most of these kids go home and tell their parents what she is saying. There are some parents I know who listened in on the zooms in the spring and then pulled their kid out when AC was going to be their coach again this year. At the level she is coaching the kids and families have other things in their lives and are not living for soccer. Shoving soccer and mandatory this and standards that is so off putting. Like someone else said, she needs to relax. Or SSS needs to put her as a DA or GA or PA, whatever the letters are now, coach because those people do nothing but soccer.

Comment

who cares about AC and if she yells, south shore select's season for the year is over today on October 12th. No more games until March.
      i mean thats just blatantly not true

Comment

AC needs to stop trying to be the parent to these kids. Stick to coaching soccer. Actually if she could start coaching that'd be great because I see no productive coaching just demoralizing kids and ruining the game of soccer. So my email response is, let me worry about time management and you worry about learning how to coach young girls.
        You’re right there is no productive coaching this year. The kids need someone to come in and build them up. Maybe she could possibly say something to her center back who seems to do a lot of her coaching on the field. If she could shut the hell up and play the game instead of coaching her teammates that’d be great!!!!

Comment

Just pay her the monthly “mentoring fee” and she’ll be nice to you.

Comment

Enough AC stop threatening the kids ALL the time! Focus on your team and how to improve them. The kids are over it! All it’s doing is demoralizing the kids and they don’t want to listen to you anymore!!

Comment

Just pay her the monthly “mentoring fee” and she’ll be nice to you.
              I know this is the case. She has her 2-3 favorites because they pay to be her friend and the rest are treated like dirt even if they are the better players.

Comment

Why haven’t you left that club yet?

Comment

wow this morning there is some good hating on select and most koolaide drinking parents aren't here to defend their cult since they are playing some friendlies on Columbus Day weekend-the biggest weekend in the fall season.

Comment

We are the select parents complaining you idiot! We’re still here! Btw don’t care about the friendlies...was glad not to have to travel to NH 3 days in a row!

Comment

Because it is not that easy to leave mid season. Look at the 2008 numbers and you will see many did leave. It has gotten worse with AC this year so people who stayed and were hoping for the best are regretting it now. But another poster is right. She has her favorites and those people will defend her and keep drinking the koolaide.

Comment

Financial implications aside leaving mid/season can be better than end of year switch during the cattle call.

Comment

We are the select parents complaining you idiot! We’re still here! Btw don’t care about the friendlies...was glad not to have to travel to NH 3 days in a row!
                          Yah i know i have been sticking up for you for the past few weeks. I said most select parents were at a tournament. Your complaining about AC is done on the ts board. Why???? Im sure you havent complained to AC once. Stop complaining! Its getting boring.

Comment

Enough AC stop threatening the kids ALL the time! Focus on your team and how to improve them. The kids are over it! All it’s doing is demoralizing the kids and they don’t want to listen to you anymore!!
                            You sound like a know it all. Maybe you should be the coach. Parents like you ruin it for all the kids. Grow up will you!

Comment

You’re right there is no productive coaching this year. The kids need someone to come in and build them up. Maybe she could possibly say something to her center back who seems to do a lot of her coaching on the field. If she could shut the hell up and play the game instead of coaching her teammates that’d be great!!!!
                              Hope AC was better to your daughter yesterday. Overall, it was a very fun weekend. Lots of smiles from the teams. My daughter really enjoyed not having to travel to CT. to play.

Comment

Hope AC was better to your daughter yesterday. Overall, it was a very fun weekend. Lots of smiles from the teams. My daughter really enjoyed not having to travel to CT. to play.
                                lol. is this a real post? Yah ok. I guess playing friendlies is the new tournament for select going forward. Sounds fun.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X