Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good for you...you must ask yourself however, does EVERY kid on your son's team deserve to be there?
    Based on whose judgement? It's not a perfect science. Never has been never will be. Notneven the NFL where teams spend millions upon millions evaluating players gets it right all the time. Some parents need to stop constantly bitching about Inter Miami and just encourage their kids to work hard, give 100% and the results will be the results... Im sure if Inter Miami did not exist most of these same parents would be bitching about something else..

Comment

Based on whose judgement? It's not a perfect science. Never has been never will be. Notneven the NFL where teams spend millions upon millions evaluating players gets it right all the time. Some parents need to stop constantly bitching about Inter Miami and just encourage their kids to work hard, give 100% and the results will be the results... Im sure if Inter Miami did not exist most of these same parents would be bitching about something else..

I also feel if your not paying for the season like inter miami you shouldn't have anything to say . If your pay to play yes you have a opinion. I cant believe parents bi tch about something they arent paying for .

Comment

What is it that’s ridiculous about it? I mean all academies are amateurs. I don’t know of anyone who is in the actual academy that dislikes it. Boys are happy, parents seem happy. The only ones complaining are the ones who aren’t there.
        It is always tough for those on the outside looking in and knowing they won't get in. Inter Miami is the best option for top players, this not to say that some of the coaching isnt poor, because it is, but there is nothing else out there even close!

Comment

Yes! I bet that the boys that don't play much are thrilled
          So the academy is ridiculous because it’s competitive????!!!!!!

Comment

I also feel if your not paying for the season like inter miami you shouldn't have anything to say . If your pay to play yes you have a opinion. I cant believe parents bi tch about something they arent paying for .
            Not really. You pay for a service, not for you to coach.

Comment

Good for you...you must ask yourself however, does EVERY kid on your son's team deserve to be there?
              I would say so. We played the ID camp team and there wasn’t much out there that was any better.

Comment

Not really. You pay for a service, not for you to coach.
                Inter mls spots are all free

Comment

It is always tough for those on the outside looking in and knowing they won't get in. Inter Miami is the best option for top players, this not to say that some of the coaching isnt poor, because it is, but there is nothing else out there even close!
                  Also let's just say that club acquired talent . They didnt develope it. They just slap there name on them and market them like everything else in America. Typical american soccer

Comment

Inter mls spots are all free
                    I know, I wasn’t talking about MLS academy. It was in response to pay to play.

Comment

Also let's just say that club acquired talent . They didnt develope it. They just slap there name on them and market them like everything else in America. Typical american soccer
                      This is the second year. I don’t know what you want them to do.

Comment

This is typical of all clubs around the world. Most MLS clubs give credit to where the player first started out. But to say this is just an American issue shows how little you know about football.

Comment

I know, I wasn’t talking about MLS academy. It was in response to pay to play.
                          Yes u are correct about that. Sorry

Comment

Yes u are correct about that. Sorry
                            IM just announced that evaluations will be given soon. It will be determined who is staying , who is getting the boot 👢.
                            Hint, if you're kid played every meaningful game you're in for 1 more year.
                            If your kid didn't play much , or told he is too small or he is a late bloomer or to get in shape be ready 👞🥾👢
                            Weston, boca , Kendall awaits $$$

Comment

IM just announced that evaluations will be given soon. It will be determined who is staying , who is getting the boot 👢.
                              Hint, if you're kid played every meaningful game you're in for 1 more year.
                              If your kid didn't play much , or told he is too small or he is a late bloomer or to get in shape be ready 👞🥾👢
                              Weston, boca , Kendall awaits $$$
                              all hyped up on garbage soccer and garbage league. Painful to watch all you suckers join these clubs when they provide zero training. Your better off joining a running club

Comment

all hyped up on garbage soccer and garbage league. Painful to watch all you suckers join these clubs when they provide zero training. Your better off joining a running club
                                You do have a strong point. The reason why we are playing on a regular cdl team this season. Tired of driving and chasing the invisible man. We can play highschool and enjoy soccer again. It's a sickness believe me. If you really asked the kids there opinions and told them they can say what they want ,they woudl say please take mom n dad away from me 😂. Keep them away from my practices and games . Most have no idea about soccer and only see this as bragging rights ..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X