Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    take your college dorm bull**** sessions elsewhere. this thread is for determining which U14 soccer teams are the best eva, not public health or morality!
    Stars baby!!!

Comment

Stars blue doesn’t have one of those. They keep trying players at different positions, but nothing seems to be working.
      Not quite true. They needed to play more effective soccer overall - which they started to do at the end of the fall and will do in the spring (though probably not at the outset if the coach doesn't get them some time on a real field soon). The only prediction that was an outlier was the 3-2 blue over nefc which I think will end up more like 2-1 or 1-1. All the other scores were consistent with scores from last year.

Comment

Not quite true. They needed to play more effective soccer overall - which they started to do at the end of the fall and will do in the spring (though probably not at the outset if the coach doesn't get them some time on a real field soon). The only prediction that was an outlier was the 3-2 blue over nefc which I think will end up more like 2-1 or 1-1. All the other scores were consistent with scores from last year.
        You and I need to stand together.

Comment

You and I need to stand together.
          I’m surprised that isn’t the most common outlook amongst the parents on the team. I’m not the OP, but the post was consistent with what I saw. The biggest wildcard at this point is the lack of time spent training outdoors to this point in the season. It would be a shame if it keeps them from building on the momentum from the fall.

Comment

Sad, Sad people on this thread. Predicting games of kids who are going to be applying for jobs at the age of 22 like the rest of them.

Comment

Sad, Sad people on this thread. Predicting games of kids who are going to be applying for jobs at the age of 22 like the rest of them.
              Says the guy posting on this thread at 2:00 a.m. on a weekend night.

Comment

Says the guy posting on this thread at 2:00 a.m. on a weekend night.
                hahahahaha too funny!!....and too right. 2:00am on a late friday night.

definitely sounds like NEFC dad was in da house late late last night. If only he added except for all the 07 NEFC girls who will all be playing in college.

Comment

Welcome 2am dad

Comment

ok! Which 07 are playing today!?

Comment

Brackets changed. 2008 Blue & Aztec added. Scorpions still in 2006.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...r=Girls&Age=14

NEFC v. SSS
                      NEFC v. Blue
                      SSS v. White

Comment

Notice how Aztec NH changed their name to Aztec North/Tyngsboro.... hmmmm. Hope that doesn’t come back to bite Stars in the butt by having NH teams in there

Comment

Notice how Aztec NH changed their name to Aztec North/Tyngsboro.... hmmmm. Hope that doesn’t come back to bite Stars in the butt by having NH teams in there
                          Ok Karen

Comment

Narc!!!

Comment

Brackets changed. 2008 Blue & Aztec added. Scorpions still in 2006.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...r=Girls&Age=14

NEFC v. SSS
                              NEFC v. Blue
                              SSS v. White
                              Why no 2007 Scorpions in this bracket?

Comment

Why no 2007 Scorpions in this bracket?
                                Scorpions should be in and the stars 08 ecnl blue should be out

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X