Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Put A Fork In CCL

I know the league is totally irrelevant, disorganized, poorly managed, run by dishonest scrubs, etc., but can someone please put a fork in them? There have been so many cancellations This fall. What a complete joke. The crooks that run this league need to be stopped.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know the league is totally irrelevant, disorganized, poorly managed, run by dishonest scrubs, etc., but can someone please put a fork in them? There have been so many cancellations This fall. What a complete joke. The crooks that run this league need to be stopped.
    Worst league ever. JB is a walking disaster.

Comment

CCL is town soccer lol.

Such a poor poor league.

Comment

Worst league ever. JB is a walking disaster.
        Thanks SC. Enjoy your Juventus vs. Juventus games

Comment

Thanks SC. Enjoy your Juventus vs. Juventus games
          Enjoy your Wellesley v Franklin games.

Comment

Tough league.

https://clubchampionsleague.com/sche...l-new-england/

No more than 1 bracket per age group. This league has 12 months left.

Comment

Tough league.

Less than 12 but same with the NEP

EDP running the show in NE

Comment

Why do people celebrate on TS when teams and/or leagues are struggling? The kids are the ones who will suffer in terms of development. How is that cause for celebration?

Comment

JB is a total fraud. Most dishonest jerk ever.

Comment

JB is a total fraud. Most dishonest jerk ever.
                    people on TS calling others frauds. the trolls are out

Comment

Tough league.

people complaining about ECNL, NEP, DPL and CCL but nothing about about EDP or NECSL?

Comment

Why do people celebrate on TS when teams and/or leagues are struggling? The kids are the ones who will suffer in terms of development. How is that cause for celebration?
                        I know, not everything is about being the best, some leagues like this one, is just additional recreational soccer, maybe a small step up. These kids and parents know that, leave them be and hope they have fun. I doubt there are diehards that chose this league thinking it was going to be anything other than an enjoyable activity for their kids. I'm happy this league exists.

Comment

I know, not everything is about being the best, some leagues like this one, is just additional recreational soccer, maybe a small step up. These kids and parents know that, leave them be and hope they have fun. I doubt there are diehards that chose this league thinking it was going to be anything other than an enjoyable activity for their kids. I'm happy this league exists.
                          I think the concept of this league was a good one, as it provided an opportunity for small clubs to play soccer against other small clubs. The part that sucks is that the number of clubs that partake in it has dwindled so drastically , it has caused the travel to become excessive.

Comment

JB sold out to NEfC

Considering JB sold out to NEFC, there goes your New England Contact. Yup stick a fork in it.

jb@clubchampionsleague.com

Sure he is still getting a paycheck.

Comment

Considering JB sold out to NEFC, there goes your New England Contact. Yup stick a fork in it.

jb@clubchampionsleague.com

Sure he is still getting a paycheck.
                              Double dipping at it’s finest.

Owns Legacy, runs the league, but also knows CCL isn’t good enough so partnered with nefc, ha ha ha.

Guy is a complete loser.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X