X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goalkeeper Programs / Training / Camps

Hello!

Hoping some parents here may have some insight on where to look for Goalkeeper programs/training/camps? I know about ODP, but are there any goalkeeper specific programs or training available?

TIA!

The Revs run GK specific camps at two levels. If your player has been playing net for a few years don't do the regular level look for the elite (I think that's what they call it). They also run seasonal programs if you're near Foxboro but I'm not sure if that's on hold due to Covid. My player has done the summer day camps for a few years and they have been ok training.

Comment

Find private training with a strong group of keepers. Anything else is likely just a money making scheme by a for profit soccer club.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Find private training with a strong group of keepers. Anything else is likely just a money making scheme by a for profit soccer club.
        Totally agree with this. Ask around (with real people, not TS posters). People know who the good GK trainers are, and many do small group trainings.

Comment

Thank you for the responses!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X