Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    i have been told a lot of basketball is going on without masks. i find it mind boggling kids are wearing masks for soccer and not for basketball.

and how about hockey ? seems like another week another cluster. . because the virus spreads long distances are zero temperatures. and yet they can play and soccer has rule restrictions in addition to the masks ?

i'm sure somewhere there is a logical underpinning to all of this but it doesn't seem like it
    You realize there are no masks outside Mass for outdoor sports, right? So drop your quest for seeking logical underpinnings to all this. There is none.

Comment

You realize there are no masks outside Mass for outdoor sports, right? So drop your quest for seeking logical underpinnings to all this. There is none.
      just wear a ****ing mast. If people did 6 weeks ago, NONE of this would be an issue!!

Comment

just wear a ****ing mast. If people did 6 weeks ago, NONE of this would be an issue!!
        I'll wear a mask if you agree to open the schools.

Comment

Crazy walking through these facilities each sport different guidelines or return to play in MA. Saw a group of youth basketball players no masks on during training. They are closer contact than soccer or lacrosse?

How is this acceptable?

Just goes to show its not MA but the Governing body MYSA that screwed the pooch!

Other youth sports are happening without masks...

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            just goes to show its not ma but the governing body mysa that screwed the pooch!

mysa = p*ssies

Comment

Just goes to show its not MA but the Governing body MYSA that screwed the pooch!

Other sports have to wear masks so I am not sure where you are getting your information.

Comment

I'll wear a mask if you agree to open the schools.
                Tell idiot parents that let their kids have big parties to stop. People like that is why we can't have nice things.

Comment

Tell idiot parents that let their kids have big parties to stop. People like that is why we can't have nice things.
                  Yup.

Hopefully others see the heavy fines that parents have to pay for hosting large and they cut that sh*t out.

It also has a trickle down effect as some town teams may not want to play towns which are in the red zone. The local board of health can also shut things down.

Comment

Almost 3 weeks since the Seacoast tournament ended. How many positive tests?

Comment

Other sports have to wear masks so I am not sure where you are getting your information.
                      Saw a field hockey game on the field before me last 2 weeks. Zero masks and did not appear to be modifications going on like soccer.

Comment

Saw a field hockey game on the field before me last 2 weeks. Zero masks and did not appear to be modifications going on like soccer.
                        Field Hockey was reduced from 11v11 to 7v7 on the same size field. Makes no sense.

Comment

$200 an hour turf field rental.

No parents at games.

Forekicks and their ridiculous pricing has been a major problem for youth soccer costs in the state for years and years. It’s no wonder tuition fees, tournament fees have skyrocketed with clubs due to these pricing.

Forekicks care nothing less than their bottom line. $$$ always.
                          Well isnt worrying about their bottom line, especially in this Covid climate what a business should care about? No let's lower our prices in half so that we can be more affordable for youth soccer teams! ForeKicks can't do nothing less than their bottom line always it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! It's a freaking business. Not a non-profit donkey!

Comment

Well isnt worrying about their bottom line, especially in this Covid climate what a business should care about? No let's lower our prices in half so that we can be more affordable for youth soccer teams! ForeKicks can't do nothing less than their bottom line always it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! It's a freaking business. Not a non-profit donkey!
                            When push comes to shove, they will be the facility group that survives this pandemic. Others I wouldn't bank on.

Comment

soooooooooooooooooo excited for tonight! Drive 35 minutes to Forekicks. Sit in my car for 2 hours during my daughter's practice from 7-9 and get home at 9:40. AWESOME!!!

Comment

soooooooooooooooooo excited for tonight! Drive 35 minutes to Forekicks. Sit in my car for 2 hours during my daughter's practice from 7-9 and get home at 9:40. AWESOME!!!
                                What is your complaint?
                                Why is she training for 2 hours? Even the pros train 1 1/2 hrs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X