Dpl

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool "subleasing" their 2005 girls team to Jensen Beach Elite FC to play there games?
    https://www.jensenbeachelitefc.com/

Comment

So who looked good this past weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Liverpool "subleasing" their 2005 girls team to Jensen Beach Elite FC to play there games?
        We played a liverpool team and same kinda thing, it was another FL club just using the name Liverpool.

Comment

We played a liverpool team and same kinda thing, it was another FL club just using the name Liverpool.
          Was it the 2205 team? What team was it? How can this even be right?

Comment

Was it the 2205 team? What team was it? How can this even be right?
            Its because of personal contacts with the league higher ups. If you can't field a team on your own, you go get another club to partner with and play the schedule the league gave you.

Happens in ECNL too. Concorde's 2nd teams come from SSA Chelsea. Only way for the clubs to get into the top leagues.

Comment

It looks like they are "subleasing" 3 age brackets to meet the 6 team requirement: 08s 05s and the 03/02 team.

Comment

You are forgetting PBG has some pretty good teams playing DPL. If TH DPL Teams beat PBG, then I will be impressed with TH.
                Top Hat? Palm Beach Gardens? Have you forgotten about Pinecrest? Our 07 girls just sent a message to the whole league last week with a 4-0 a** whooping of Cape Coral.

Comment

Top Hat? Palm Beach Gardens? Have you forgotten about Pinecrest? Our 07 girls just sent a message to the whole league last week with a 4-0 a** whooping of Cape Coral.
                  But could you make 3 passes I doubt it highly!

Comment

But could you make 3 passes I doubt it highly!
                    Your wife made 3 passes at me but failed to connect. Cant wait to see what brilliant comeback you have after we beat your teams a**

Comment

Your wife made 3 passes at me but failed to connect. Cant wait to see what brilliant comeback you have after we beat your teams a**
                      So just to confirm, you guys are fighting over 2007 girls soccer? Seriously?

Comment

Run faster chase harder great match

Comment

This is funny, so I might as well join in! Check out the DPL schedule and you will see your so called a** whooping of 4-0 over Cape Coral was NOTHING compared to the 8-0 whooping 07 PBG girls did to Cape Coral! Just say but they don’t like to brag!

Comment

Best DPL teams so far have been
                            Tophat & IMG

followed by Weston & Pinecrest

Comment

This is funny, so I might as well join in! Check out the DPL schedule and you will see your so called a** whooping of 4-0 over Cape Coral was NOTHING compared to the 8-0 whooping 07 PBG girls did to Cape Coral! Just say but they don’t like to brag!
                              Typical PBG parent. Bragging about how they don't Brag.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                best dpl teams so far have been
                                tophat & img

followed by weston & pinecrest
                                pbg 03 girls ,, we have 3 coaches this year. All a licensed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X