Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So shouldn't the talk be about how a team with 6 NT players underperformed?
    Agreed why is the attention more on how a team with that much talent draw against Weston.

Comment

Those offers come from those players merit. JS has nothing to do with what those girls have earned. Please take that nonsense somewhere else.
      This narrative is so awesome:

- Play on this platform for exposure and get committed to play college!!!!! It’s all that matters.

- look how great TBU, FKK, OC, Sunrise (and SunPrime) are cause they get their players committed. Sure, their teams suck (except the old Sunrise teams...state cups rule) but they have committed players on their teams.

-Weston...Tons of committed D1 players? No,’thats not the program or JS, it all the players. Loloolllll. Ok, thanks.

Comment

This narrative is so awesome:

- Play on this platform for exposure and get committed to play college!!!!! It’s all that matters.

- look how great TBU, FKK, OC, Sunrise (and SunPrime) are cause they get their players committed. Sure, their teams suck (except the old Sunrise teams...state cups rule) but they have committed players on their teams.

-Weston...Tons of committed D1 players? No,’thats not the program or JS, it all the players. Loloolllll. Ok, thanks.
        People always want credit for stuff they didn't do.

Comment

Agreed why is the attention more on how a team with that much talent draw against Weston.
          Well....anyone paying attention wouldn’t be surprised. Weston played them once last year....in Atlanta....and lost 3-2. It’s cliche, but they certainly played well enough to win but it didn’t go their way on the road that day.

That was the only game Weston lost the entire year. They finished ahead of Top Hat in the standings because they handily beat the two North Carolina teams. TH did not.

Weston was ranked 3 nationally for DA playoffs and Weston was into the final 8 nationally of the DA Showcase Cup before it was shut down for Covid.

So....I don’t think Top Hat underperformed at all.

Comment

Well....anyone paying attention wouldn’t be surprised. Weston played them once last year....in Atlanta....and lost 3-2. It’s cliche, but they certainly played well enough to win but it didn’t go their way on the road that day.

That was the only game Weston lost the entire year. They finished ahead of Top Hat in the standings because they handily beat the two North Carolina teams. TH did not.

Weston was ranked 3 nationally for DA playoffs and Weston was into the final 8 nationally of the DA Showcase Cup before it was shut down for Covid.

So....I don’t think Top Hat underperformed at all.
            So Tophat performed well?

Comment

Yes. Better than anyone else against this team.

Comment

As always they boarded buses rolling their eyes Traveling to play FL teams must be a pain

Comment

Tophat looked awful going forward and Weston combination play a lot better then Tophat but couldn't produce an end product. Tophat has more athletes on the field but Weston played solid defense. If it wasn't for a mistake pass back by Weston I don't even think Tophat scores.

Comment

Don't fall asleep on the 02/03 Breakers

Comment

Miami Breakers FC

Don't fall asleep on the 02/03 Breakers
                      This team: Miami Breakers F.C. 02/03 Black ?

Won over Plant City 2-0
                      Tied Treasure Coast 1-1
                      Lost Gulf Coast Texans 10-1
                      Lost Team Boca-Sabr White 5-0

Well I wont fall asleep yet but I think they will probably finish in the bottom half of the table. I think the team to watch in this group would be the MIFC 2002 Girls. (This is the club version of the Montverde national champion HS team.)

Comment

I heard the super Weston 2003 GAL team lost this weekend, true?

Comment

Yup to IMG 1-0. In a game that either team could have won 1-0.

Comment

No rhythm to Weston. JS worst coaching game this year by far . Stuck with a new 04 that created slow play and poor execution and looked lost. Back line gave up easy goal. Top Hat will wreck this team in couple weeks as Coach continues to screw up the positioning.

Comment

No rhythm to Weston. JS worst coaching game this year by far . Stuck with a new 04 that created slow play and poor execution and looked lost. Back line gave up easy goal. Top Hat will wreck this team in couple weeks as Coach continues to screw up the positioning.
                              Was that your kids opinion from her view on the bench?

Comment

Was that your kids opinion from her view on the bench?
                                Well you guys almost had a civil conversation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X