Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    First one has been there for awhile good defender. the other hes good but did not come from Kendall. strange though that kendall can have these 2 players but not build a team to help them. If they were to pick better I could tell you they would not be at the bottom.
    The good defender you mentioned is terrible. All the defenders for the U15/16 are terrible.
    Look at how many goals they got scored during the season. Is the worst defense out of all the academies.

The other one is a great midfielder and well deserved to be at the national camp.

Comment

Is the list out for academy players yet. saw the list for all teams?
      List is out!! My son made the team, but than again I let MA and RS take turns on me while my husband watched.

Comment

what the heck are you talking about. Please don't seem so excited.

Comment

what the heck are you talking about. Please don't seem so excited.
          I'm excited my son made the team. They were horrible.

Comment

were??? I think they will be about the same this next year to.

Comment

just the defender has been in national camp for long time. so he just keeps getting looked at. the midfielder he's good but again I think there are many that are at his level. not sure how long either of these will last. but the U16 national team needs an overhaul. they can't win a match. time for real change.

Comment

NO! worse...! same coach, same training... same sh!t....

Comment

List is out!! My son made the team, but than again I let MA and RS take turns on me while my husband watched.
                  watch it...MA &RS aren't into that.... only into each other...

Comment

What is up with this club? I am from SMU and I went to tryouts for Coalition because I have seen them before and was impressed by some of the teams level of play. Not all the teams were of the same caliber and that is understandable.
                    I attended all the tryouts and noticed that in the end, the best players were not picked for their "A" team which I'm guessing is the white nor the pre-academy or academy reserve teams.
                    At the end of tryouts a person (short, very short) which I do not know what his name is because he didn't introduce himself, gave an explanation that was definitely said in English, but translated to elementary education. No one understood anything...is this club for real? They have this person running this academy?

Comment

What is up with this club? I am from SMU and I went to tryouts for Coalition because I have seen them before and was impressed by some of the teams level of play. Not all the teams were of the same caliber and that is understandable.
                      I attended all the tryouts and noticed that in the end, the best players were not picked for their "A" team which I'm guessing is the white nor the pre-academy or academy reserve teams.
                      At the end of tryouts a person (short, very short) which I do not know what his name is because he didn't introduce himself, gave an explanation that was definitely said in English, but translated to elementary education. No one understood anything...is this club for real? They have this person running this academy?
                      Do they list the team roster for the Academy Teams?

Comment

You must be talking about Frodo Baggins - He is the Ringbearer as well as the DOC of the younger boys at Kendall.

Comment

You must be talking about Frodo Baggins - He is the Ringbearer as well as the DOC of the younger boys at Kendall.
                          Exactly right!! Although this person spoke more like YODA....Frodo is understandable.

Was not impressed at all with the level of communication in this club especially with the claim that they are the only DA system in South Florida. I would not consider the club just because of the person they have as their face...not trustworthy, looks slimy and thinks he is 6'-6" tall.

Comment

Exactly right!! Although this person spoke more like YODA....Frodo is understandable.

Was not impressed at all with the level of communication in this club especially with the claim that they are the only DA system in South Florida. I would not consider the club just because of the person they have as their face...not trustworthy, looks slimy and thinks he is 6'-6" tall.
                            Wow are you like 5 years old or what?

Comment

Your whole message made no sense. Were you trying out for academy? As for Kendall look at the decline on all teams there is no true development. They will only promote the few 3 or so that get invited to national pool. This is not nationalcteam just pool. But will not build the best team to support any of them. So slowly they never improve. I think weston da is the same rough team but not much skill. Will promote only the pool players.

Comment

Only club worse than Kendall for development is Boca United and that's not saying much

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X