Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    poor kendall they keep ading players that are not great to there academy team. boy added is from weston team but could not make there academy. not a great player. maybe they should look for skill in a player. please....
    Whats his name ? Two players left Weston because they choose to participate in that program that where selecting kids to Try out for a Mexican professional team. In my opinion, not the best decision.

Comment

well what mexican team not safe there and not great for a 15 year old. sad hope they really didnt go there.

Comment

Well who ever posted at the beginning i don't think weston or kendall are in that top group.

Comment

Well who ever posted at the beginning i don't think weston or kendall are in that top group.
          Weston and Kendall teams are run by coaches that never play game at advanced level and cannot think very complicated. Think simple and play dumb with little idea behind game. Teams make south florida look like basketball town. Both club need better coaching, no idea behind what they play.

Comment

Weston and Kendall teams are run by coaches that never play game at advanced level and cannot think very complicated. Think simple and play dumb with little idea behind game. Teams make south florida look like basketball town. Both club need better coaching, no idea behind what they play.
            Well saturday game between them was really good to watch, Mr Ancelotti.

Comment

yes I do think south FL needs better coaches. some of the teams higher Fl are doing well outside of this state. Look at Kendall and Weston both are having trouble winning outside of FL. i agree when they play each other the game appears good 4-4 but only against each other..... Also they nee to pick players with some skill not relay on one or two. There are more out there they just keep picking the same bunch of boys. Maybe time to shake up roster. Can they drop kids then pick other boys from a different team outside of there own?

Comment

You sir, are an uninformed idiot. The coach of Kendall's U16 team was the captain of the Honduran national team for 10 years. I am sure that is a lot more advanced level than you ever suited up for.

Comment

You sir, are an uninformed idiot. The coach of Kendall's U16 team was the captain of the Honduran national team for 10 years. I am sure that is a lot more advanced level than you ever suited up for.
                  And now is known as the Butcher of South Florida.
                  Just another failure that can't hold a coaching job in his home country.

Comment

Well to be honest Kendall has deeper issues than just the coach. There are some not so good people running the club that does not help change the program. They really need to change up this problem because that is who really picks the teams not so much the coach. And they seem to be still stuck with the big kids not the most skilled kids. Change that and it might improve..

Comment

Weston also suffers from this problem.

Comment

yes all clubs do until we change we will stay the same,,,,

Comment

Can a current Academy club lose its affiliation with USDA by allowing their players to play High School soccer?

Comment

Can a current Academy club lose its affiliation with USDA by allowing their players to play High School soccer?
                            Who told you that garbage?

Comment

Who told you that garbage?
                              Nobody. Based on the USDA rules and regulations:

5. Academy Players currently registered with an Academy Club have committed to forgo participating in both the Academy and high school soccer. Players who participate in high school soccer are ineligible to participate in Academy practice and competition during that same season. Only players who have been granted a waiver by the League Office will be allowed to remain on their clubs Academy roster during the high school soccer season. Academy Players registered with a club listed above will not be allowed to re-enter the program during the same season after participating in the high school season with their current or different Academy Club.
                              I now see Academy rostered players also playing high school soccer. Shall I assume those players have been granted a waiver by the League Office? If they do not have a waiver, what is the penalty to the Academy club?

Comment

Nobody. Based on the USDA rules and regulations:

I now see Academy rostered players also playing high school soccer. Shall I assume those players have been granted a waiver by the League Office? If they do not have a waiver, what is the penalty to the Academy club?
                                I am not sure about this. My son was told absolutely no high school soccer or you would be kicked out of DA. However, my nephews who played in another state were allowed to play high school. Not sure how and never asked how since I would allow my kid to play high school.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X