Princeton Premier Elite - Ranked 9th in the USA
    CFC Connecticut ECNL - Ranked 35th in the USA
    NJ Wildcats Fury - Ranked 8th in the USA
    Premier SC Navy Strikers - Maryland State Champs
    NJ Wildcats Averbuch - Ranked 6th in the USA, NJ State Cup Finalist
    Saltfleet Stony Creek - Ranked 1st in Canada
    SJEB Rush - Ranked 1st in the USA
    BYRC ECNL - Ranked 44th in the USA, VA State Cup Winner

I'm waiting for you to tell me that all of the above teams also stink despite their records.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      NJ Stallions - Ranked 31st in the USA, NJ State Cup Finalist
      Massapequa Cosmos - Ranked 32nd in the USA

I'm waiting for you to tell me that all of the above teams also stink despite their records.
      That's a lot of work, you're unhinged.

Comment

That's a lot of work, you're unhinged.
        Nah, less than 5 minutes on gotsoccer.

Comment

you guys are both nuts. funny, but nuts.

Comment

Sure because NPL = LIJSL D4???? The guy is a couple of suits away from a full deck.
            See, you are almost grasping the sarcasm I'm so proud of you. Yes it is absurd to equate LIJ D4 with NPL just as it is absurd to equate NPL with top national competition. D4 is about 4 levels below NPL and NPL is about 2 to 3 levels below the top national teams. YOUR TEAM SHOULD BE PLAYING AT THAT LEVEL NOT THE WEAK NPL! THOSE GIRLS ARE WAY TOO GOOD TO PLAY NPL! YOUR MANAGEMENT IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB! As a paying customer you should ask why, You would get more out of a scrimmage vs Fury GDA ,HBC and Smithtown u17 then an entire season of NYCSL.

Comment

See, you are almost grasping the sarcasm I'm so proud of you. Yes it is absurd to equate LIJ D4 with NPL just as it is absurd to equate NPL with top national competition. D4 is about 4 levels below NPL and NPL is about 2 to 3 levels below the top national teams. YOUR TEAM SHOULD BE PLAYING AT THAT LEVEL NOT THE WEAK NPL! THOSE GIRLS ARE WAY TOO GOOD TO PLAY NPL! YOUR MANAGEMENT IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB! As a paying customer you should ask why, You would get more out of a scrimmage vs Fury GDA ,HBC and Smithtown u17 then an entire season of NYCSL.
              So one of your complaints is that in the last few years they haven't played a FURY GDA team that just formed in the last month?

Comment

NJ Stallions - Ranked 31st in the USA, NJ State Cup Finalist
                Massapequa Cosmos - Ranked 32nd in the USA

Well someone who has only really seen NPL would put that list up there. You somehow forgot to put SUSA ELITE 01 RANKED#5 on your list.
                Top national teams have played against this list:
                Fc Dallas
                National Union Black
                Tophat
                CUP Gold
                San Diego
                Penn Fusion
                Michigan jaguar
                Legends
                FC Stars
                Breakers which merged with NEFC
                Bethesda

These are just a few of the top teams that would dominate every team you posted. Which one of these teams have SUSA NPL played? Being a top team you must have faced one or more of these teams in a tournament somewhere?
                I don't fault you as you just don't know any better. (Just how management likes you)
                FC Fury would most likely dust every team on your list and they will be a an average GDA team.
                Your anger should be directed to your coaches and trainers who have kept your kids from competing against these solid teams.
                Your girls have earned the right to see how good they are and how good they can be. Instead of being fed easy competition so they can be used by your club as a recruiting tool.
                See the rubes that will be bringing their young kids to your club don't know anything either, they just see wins and they have no clue(just like you) that there is a whole world of better soccer out there.
                I am satisfied now that you posted your list.
                You are absolute confirmation that ignorance is truly bliss!
                Good luck with your season and good luck with NPL.

Comment

So one of your complaints is that in the last few years they haven't played a FURY GDA team that just formed in the last month?
                  I think he/she meant playing those teams now vs playing NPL again but i ciuld be wrong

Comment

I get the crazy woman now!!!!

Her daughter plays for Fury, the Long Island joke. And she can't face the fact her daughter is on a joke team so she must belittle everything else in existence.

Comment

Her daughter plays for Fury, the Long Island joke. And she can't face the fact her daughter is on a joke team so she must belittle everything else in existence.
                      I don't know the post made sense to me. I also wonder why they only play NPL my cat doesn't play for any of those teams

Comment

I don't know the post made sense to me. I also wonder why they only play NPL my cat doesn't play for any of those teams
                        My daughter LOL it must have auto corrected somehow I don't even have a cat

Comment

My daughter LOL it must have auto corrected somehow I don't even have a cat
                          If you did have a cat, I doubt it would play NPL, would have moved up CDA (cat DA) by now for sure.

Comment

Not to poke the hive, but ISA did invite the Albertson, East Meadow, HBC teams in (what was) the 00/01 age group to a round robin weekend and posted the invite on Twitter and BOTN, a year or 2 ago. If I remember correctly, there was some issue with ECNL scheduling and it never came to fruition.

FYI-my daughter was not on the team, but a different ISA one and I remember getting tweaked that the club wasn't doing anything like that for her team. What can I say, I'm petty like that...

Comment

If she was from Fury I don't think she would say that they are average. Have you ever talked to the Albertson parents they arent very humble

Comment

If you did have a cat, I doubt it would play NPL, would have moved up CDA (cat DA) by now for sure.
                                Lol I don't think she would be good enough for CDA she would have to play in CNPL(cat npl) no disrespect meant lol

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X