• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Loser, you have no clue
    Maybe your correct and I have no clue.
    Let's see if I'm clueless
    Is NPL a very weak league and the nycsl is an extremely weak division?
    true.

Do the SUSA parents say that their team is a top team any chance they get?
    Yes

Has the SUSA 01 team played a mostly weak schedule for many many seasons?
    There is no proof to say otherwise

Did SUSA really need to ruin teams due to the age change just to play the same weak schedule in the same weak league?
    I think there was no benefit.

Why would they have done that?
    Maybe so they could bring in younger players where as if they were playing a tough schedule they would actually have goals scored against them and worse, loses and ties , which doesn't help the club recruit or help Ron justify his payout.

Are they are a very talented
    Yes very much so!
    Have the parents said they are an "Outstanding Team"
    Yes, I have asked them to justify it by showing the board what it is that makes them a great team. so far it seems they are great because Ron has told the parents they must be great look at the wins.

At least one parent tried to show that they were a great team by beating the top gotsoccer teambut I think we all can see that Gotsoccer points are awarded in garbage tournaments and weak teams can be ahead of strong teams that play select strong events.

All of those SUSA parents want to say what a great team they are but so far the only thing they have to justify this is that they won an NPL Championship(if they didnt have PSA in the league last year they could have won it last year). If that's what they choose to use then it shows that they have a limited understanding of what kind of competition exists outside of the bubble Ron has purposely kept them in.
    If I'm clueless show me where?

Comment

true.

Yes

Did SUSA really need to ruin teams due to the age change just to play the same weak schedule in the same weak league?

Maybe so they could bring in younger players where as if they were playing a tough schedule they would actually have goals scored against them and worse, loses and ties , which doesn't help the club recruit or help Ron justify his payout.

Yes very much so!
      Yes, I have asked them to justify it by showing the board what it is that makes them a great team. so far it seems they are great because Ron has told the parents they must be great look at the wins.

At least one parent tried to show that they were a great team by beating the top gotsoccer teambut I think we all can see that Gotsoccer points are awarded in garbage tournaments and weak teams can be ahead of strong teams that play select strong events.

All of those SUSA parents want to say what a great team they are but so far the only thing they have to justify this is that they won an NPL Championship(if they didnt have PSA in the league last year they could have won it last year). If that's what they choose to use then it shows that they have a limited understanding of what kind of competition exists outside of the bubble Ron has purposely kept them in.
      THIS IS WHAT AN OBSESSED STALKER LOOKS LIKE! If my kid played on this team, I'd be very worried about this guy!!!

Comment

true.

Yes

Yes very much so!

Gotsoccer is inaccurate, but at the same time it does provide a rough guide as to the relative strength of teams. And the girls 01 teams, both of them, have had their fair share of victories, ties and closes losses to all sorts of teams in the top 50 including BOTH of them beating the number 1 ranked team in the nation. And the one team just won the NPL national championship.

Any normal person would see these teams as being outstanding.

But since your daughter lost out in the reshuffling you feel the need to repeatedly bash SUSA. Move on.

Comment

Gotsoccer is inaccurate, but at the same time it does provide a rough guide as to the relative strength of teams. And the girls 01 teams, both of them, have had their fair share of victories, ties and closes losses to all sorts of teams in the top 50 including BOTH of them beating the number 1 ranked team in the nation. And the one team just won the NPL national championship.

Any normal person would see these teams as being outstanding.

But since your daughter lost out in the reshuffling you feel the need to repeatedly bash SUSA. Move on.
          That is just how Ron likes his parents ignorant and happy with a willing hand on their checkbook. The LIJSL division 4 1st place team was an outstanding team too. They were an outstanding team for LIJSL division 4 and you know what happens to them? In the fall they will move to division 3 and they will find out if they are an Outstanding division 3 team then they move to division 1 and then to NPL. This team has played in NPL NYCSL for 5 or 6 years with ZERO upward movement. This team could have played in the State Cup where over the last few years but they avoided it because they couldn't compete with Farmingdale, Commack NHP or HBC. They could have sought competition in region one. Heck they could have entered the National League and played true top teams like CUP, Midwest, legends, (all GDA clubs now) or national union or Campton.
          If they played against those teams and competed you can call them Anything you want "Outstanding" Great" Elite" Supercalafragalistic" and most people would agree.
          So you beat a weak SJEB team that racked up points in a weak edp league and edp tournaments to make their parents think that they are outstanding and elite and that is your barometer for greatness. The NPL championship is a participation trophy in comparison to the national League and I haven't even compared it to the old ECNL because the coach had no access to put the team there.
          This team was never challenged because playing in those leagues and events would have certainly lead to losses which lead to unhappy parents which lead to defections. Instead he kept ignorant parents high on a sugar rush of mostly cheap meaningless easy wins.
          We should call him Charlotte I can't wait for him to write the next great adjective about this team in his web so you parents can work yourselves into a frenzy.
          His next move is to have them play in the ECNL where most of the beat teams and players have left. Can't wait for that adjective. I will say it again the team has some truly great talent on it and as a parent you should have questioned why they are never challenged. It was the club and the coaches responsibility to seek the best comp for them....arent you curious why they didnt?

Comment

That is just how Ron likes his parents ignorant and happy with a willing hand on their checkbook. The LIJSL division 4 1st place team was an outstanding team too. They were an outstanding team for LIJSL division 4 and you know what happens to them? In the fall they will move to division 3 and they will find out if they are an Outstanding division 3 team then they move to division 1 and then to NPL. This team has played in NPL NYCSL for 5 or 6 years with ZERO upward movement. This team could have played in the State Cup where over the last few years but they avoided it because they couldn't compete with Farmingdale, Commack NHP or HBC. They could have sought competition in region one. Heck they could have entered the National League and played true top teams like CUP, Midwest, legends, (all GDA clubs now) or national union or Campton.
            If they played against those teams and competed you can call them Anything you want "Outstanding" Great" Elite" Supercalafragalistic" and most people would agree.
            So you beat a weak SJEB team that racked up points in a weak edp league and edp tournaments to make their parents think that they are outstanding and elite and that is your barometer for greatness. The NPL championship is a participation trophy in comparison to the national League and I haven't even compared it to the old ECNL because the coach had no access to put the team there.
            This team was never challenged because playing in those leagues and events would have certainly lead to losses which lead to unhappy parents which lead to defections. Instead he kept ignorant parents high on a sugar rush of mostly cheap meaningless easy wins.
            We should call him Charlotte I can't wait for him to write the next great adjective about this team in his web so you parents can work yourselves into a frenzy.
            His next move is to have them play in the ECNL where most of the beat teams and players have left. Can't wait for that adjective. I will say it again the team has some truly great talent on it and as a parent you should have questioned why they are never challenged. It was the club and the coaches responsibility to seek the best comp for them....arent you curious why they didnt?
            I can take a stab at that NPL is much more cost effective for the club. It is easier to perform a cashectomy on the parents when you win.

Comment

Why is this so important to you? Please do tell...what Ahhmaazing competition does your kid's club play against?

Oh wait, people repeatedly asked you when you were ranting the same crazy schpeal on BOTN...funny, you never answered. I doubt you will here either. Talk about an effing COWARD

Comment

Can't enter National League, earn a spot through regional leagues (top 2 finish in age group, regional state cup winner (R1 Tournament) or a prior entry with a top 2 finish. If a team fits more than one, a spot opens but there is a seeding system in place.

Been there and I can tell you Cup is amazing in every age group as is Legends (LA) and others on the girls side. Boys side is really good also. Tons of college coaches from schools you actually want to attend.

Comment

What does a LIJSL d4 team have to do with anything? You need help.

Comment

This guy is starting to freak me out. Do you have pictures of all the 16 year old girls in your mom's basement?

Wait, that was you in the white van parked outside the tournament last weekend, wasn't it?

Comment

This guy is starting to freak me out. Do you have pictures of all the 16 year old girls in your mom's basement?

Wait, that was you in the white van parked outside the tournament last weekend, wasn't it?
                      It's pretty obvious that his daughter is an ex-player. Some people just don't know how to let things go.

Comment

What does a LIJSL d4 team have to do with anything? You need help.
                        It's a reference to the fact that the team is great for NPL just like a LIJ div champ is great in that div. At least that's how I took it.

Comment

It's a reference to the fact that the team is great for NPL just like a LIJ div champ is great in that div. At least that's how I took it.
                          Sure because NPL = LIJSL D4???? The guy is a couple of suits away from a full deck.

Comment

All work and no play make Homer something something...

Comment

I enjoy getting you all riled up, I have no issue with any of the girls I think I've stated many times that they are excellent talented girls. My issue is with the imbicil parents who have for years had a pathetic need for people to think their daughter's team is great. Any chance they get they will put up posts telling everyone about how great their team is.
                              I have only questioned what have they done to consider this team Great? If you say they are a great NPL team, I agree 100%! They seem to think this team is a top national team. Unfortunately they won't ever know that because this team has been handled by Ron to never have to face tough national competition. Basically I find it tremendously entertaining listening to the ISA drones repeat what Ron tells them, I also feel bad for them as they have now idea what real competition is.
                              I am still laughing at the one parent that thinks they are a top team because they beat SJEB. (You know the Best team in the country)
                              They put a Super Team together so they could play NPL....thats very funny. ( probably built the team to ensure Brentwood wouldn't score a goal on them) Maybe they will get to play NJ Crush on new turf fields this fall that's pretty funny too.
                              It's too bad the parents aren't smart enough to ask the club why they play the same weak teams year in and year out, why don't we scrimmage or play friendly's against better teams at the least. I suppose it's better to be undefeated and unscored upon in NYCSL and tell everyone about how good your daughter's team is.
                              Maybe I'm completely off base and you have played some really tough national teams so if you have, just post them and I will shut my mouth and unplug my keyboard after I admit they are a great or Outstanding team.

Comment

I enjoy getting you all riled up, I have no issue with any of the girls I think I've stated many times that they are excellent talented girls. My issue is with the imbicil parents who have for years had a pathetic need for people to think their daughter's team is great. Any chance they get they will put up posts telling everyone about how great their team is.
                                I have only questioned what have they done to consider this team Great? If you say they are a great NPL team, I agree 100%! They seem to think this team is a top national team. Unfortunately they won't ever know that because this team has been handled by Ron to never have to face tough national competition. Basically I find it tremendously entertaining listening to the ISA drones repeat what Ron tells them, I also feel bad for them as they have now idea what real competition is.
                                I am still laughing at the one parent that thinks they are a top team because they beat SJEB. (You know the Best team in the country)
                                They put a Super Team together so they could play NPL....thats very funny. ( probably built the team to ensure Brentwood wouldn't score a goal on them) Maybe they will get to play NJ Crush on new turf fields this fall that's pretty funny too.
                                It's too bad the parents aren't smart enough to ask the club why they play the same weak teams year in and year out, why don't we scrimmage or play friendly's against better teams at the least. I suppose it's better to be undefeated and unscored upon in NYCSL and tell everyone about how good your daughter's team is.
                                Maybe I'm completely off base and you have played some really tough national teams so if you have, just post them and I will shut my mouth and unplug my keyboard after I admit they are a great or Outstanding team.
                                And you call me riled up? With the way you are carrying on it's safe to say your wife prefers Ron and that annoys you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X